Bali Mumba

TBF he looked pretty lost early last season so at 17/18 I think he's better off learning his trade and then going out on loan maybe next season or coming into the side when it's in a position of strength.
I’m not sure he did tbh. He certainly looked less out of place than O’Nein against Charlton. I’m not convinced we’d have suffered a great deal by giving Mumba a real chance.

There was a suggestion yesterday that he is being tried as a RB/RWB by Sunderland and England because they don't believe he is big enough to play in central midfield.
If that's true, then it's a terribly old-fashioned and very British view that short or slight players cannot "handle" central midfield

Every time I've seen the kid play he's looked calm and assured on the ball and can handle himself. He ran rings around that ugly Longstaff kid that the mags are all wanking over in the CT match last year

N'Golo Kante, Luca Modric, Frenkie De Jong, David Silva -need I go on? How f***ing backward are we, still?

I’m not sure he did tbh. He certainly looked less out of place than O’Nein against Charlton. I’m not convinced we’d have suffered a great deal by giving Mumba a real chance.
Good point. Maguire doesnt get judged on giving the penaltyhe gave away in that match. Not playing him in the any of the last 3 games is self sabotage. Start him vs Gillingham instead of Leadbitter
The list is endless marra.
A world where Iniesta exists but has been turned down as a footballer because some dickhead views professional football in the same light as a rollercoaster is a dystopian world that doesnt bare thinking about

Last edited:
Good point. Maguire doesnt get judged on giving the penaltyhe gave away in that match. Not playing him in the any of the last 3 games is self sabotage. Start him vs Gillingham instead of Leadbitter

A world where Iniesta exists but has been turned down as a footballer because some dickhead views professional football in the same light as a rollercoaster is a dystopian world that doesnt bare thinking about

I agree. An artist. Akin to saying Picasso shouldn't paint because his fingers are too big and wobbly to draw straight.

Back