Bali Mumba

Neil has been better.
They are different sort of playing though arent they. I think Neil is a bigger and stronger lad, isn't he?

Did Mumba play DM? I think that's where he will end up playing.

Apart from Mumba and Neil any other that could push for the first team?

I was quite impressed by the u18 CF Cole Keirnan v Sunderland RCA. I dont know who the no. 10 in that game was but he looked good any idea?

First time I saw Ryan Gooch as well, he done OK

They are different sort of playing though arent they. I think Neil is a bigger and stronger lad, isn't he?

Did Mumba play DM? I think that's where he will end up playing.

Apart from Mumba and Neil any other that could push for the first team?

No they are both similar players Neil plays as the holding midfielder. mumba was played in the first team because there was interest in him from elsewhere so that they could get more money for him if he did leave. I wonder why he hasn’t been seen since he signed his contract?

None at all, the u23 group is the worst I’ve seen in years, there are players like gamble, Taylor who are there to make up the numbers with no chance of breaking through.

No they are both similar players Neil plays as the holding midfielder. mumba was played in the first team because there was interest in him from elsewhere so that they could get more money for him if he did leave. I wonder why he hasn’t been seen since he signed his contract?

None at all, the u23 group is the worst I’ve seen in years, there are players like gamble, Taylor who are there to make up the numbers with no chance of breaking through.
I think that's a little unfair on the age group as Benji, Diamond and Patterson have a chance. Hackett is half decent as well. I agree with Gamble mind. I also think Taylor is no worse than Hunter or Bainbridge.

He you saw much of the u18s?

Mumba is almost 18 years old so the chances are that he has finished growing, anyway he's the same size as the other dwarves we kept picking last season. He looks comfortable on the ball, more so than last seasons regular midfield and is definitely more mobile than them.
I can't see what's to be gained by going out on loan to a level lower than we are and playing with players supposedly worse than those we have.

Back