Baldwin

Me too. He's here for his experience right now. I doubt he represents our future.
We seem to have "selected" several players for their attitude as much as ability...learning from past mistakes i hope..surprised how easily they appear to have gelled..we have some good players at this level..and more who if attitude is right will only make the team stronger

Other teams shite are often quite good for us ,just showing how fast and low we have fallen really

FFS. Are still pedalling the how far we've fallen narrative? Quickly, move on. Yes, we've fallen. Now we've landed, hit the ground so accept it try and at least be positive.

On evidence so far he seems a really good coach. By sticking with us, if all goes to plan, he gets to further his experience and end up with a well funded team in the top level. Apart from a mega job at one of the top 6 or 7, or in Glasgow, he should be able to find his challenges with us.
If Mr Sartori and his family get serious Mr Ross should be able to achieve what he wants at this club I would hope.

Back