Bait's up for Rochdale

Just a bowl of chips and a pint in Rochdale City Centre Wetherspoons.....check-in time at hotel is 3pm.

Lovely building/architecture....very roaring 20s - must have been something in its time.

Locals seem very friendly....""pal" seems to be the local vernacular for everybody.

nor

mixed bag from Aldi
Anar ye said the crisps weren't in with the samij, and I accept that. However, looking ahead & inviting an element of speculation on your part, will the fried potato shavings be integrated into the dressed skipjack melange immediately prior to ingestion, with the chief purpose of creating a layer of textural diversity? If not, why not?

This thread really makes me miss the days of attending away games, must try to do one this season, even at the sacrifice of one of the few home games I can get to. "football tourism" took me to towns I'd never have been to otherwise and some fantastic nights out.

This entirely ^^

Best bit of an awayday....visiting Towns/Cities you might never get to see - and drinking in pubs too you would never visit either.

You get home and it's one more crossed off the list.

October 5th can't come soon enough (Lincoln City away).....been 20yrs since my last visit and it'll be like a kid waking up on Christmas morning.

A couple of away draws to League 2 teams in this year's FA Cup would be great too, as there are a few I've not yet visited.

Just a bowl of chips and a pint in Rochdale City Centre Wetherspoons.....check-in time at hotel is 3pm.

Lovely building/architecture....very roaring 20s - must have been something in its time.

Locals seem very friendly....""pal" seems to be the local vernacular for everybody.
Duck is the lingo over thur

This entirely ^^

Best bit of an awayday....visiting Towns/Cities you might never get to see - and drinking in pubs too you would never visit either.

You get home and it's one more crossed off the list.

October 5th can't come soon enough (Lincoln City away).....been 20yrs since my last visit and it'll be like a kid waking up on Christmas morning.

A couple of away draws to League 2 teams in this year's FA Cup would be great too, as there are a few I've not yet visited.
Looking forward to Lincoln. Cracking town, never been to a match there.

Back