Bait tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm stuck in a premier inn in Manchester. Can't be doing with the microwaved shite their restaurants serve up and I can't be arsed sitting on my own in a restaurant so I'll probably end up with a McDonalds, classy!

Premier inn Northampton for me, it's f***ing appallingly bad.

Premier inn Northampton for me, it's f***ing appallingly bad.

I'm absolutely sick of the places. My work has an account with them so we have to use them anywhere we go. Must have been in about 12 different premier inns this year (often more than once in each) and, although the beds are comfy enough, I always hate the restaurants. Not so bad in Manchester when you can just go somewhere else but in some places there's not much choice. Also, most premier inns seem randomly not to get itv4 or film 4 (two of the only channels with any films on them), that pisses me off too, especially when their bars don't show football!

Just smashed in 2 pittas full of lamb gyros!

Logon or register to see this image

I'm stuck in a premier inn in Manchester. Can't be doing with the microwaved shite their restaurants serve up and I can't be arsed sitting on my own in a restaurant so I'll probably end up with a McDonalds, classy!
You can't be arsed with their dinners, as they're shite, but will go to MacDonald's? :lol:

I'm absolutely sick of the places. My work has an account with them so we have to use them anywhere we go. Must have been in about 12 different premier inns this year (often more than once in each) and, although the beds are comfy enough, I always hate the restaurants. Not so bad in Manchester when you can just go somewhere else but in some places there's not much choice. Also, most premier inns seem randomly not to get itv4 or film 4 (two of the only channels with any films on them), that pisses me off too, especially when their bars don't show football!

No allowance or is that used for drink?

The one outside Birmingham train station do nice pizzas mind

No allowance or is that used for drink?

The one outside Birmingham train station do nice pizzas mind

Aye, get a £30 nightly allowance so normally I'll go and find a restaurant somewhere, alas in some places you're pretty much stuck with their restaurant, which is shit. Don't normally bother with drink when I'm away

Just smashed in 2 pittas full of lamb gyros!

Logon or register to see this image

You can't be arsed with their dinners, as they're shite, but will go to MacDonald's? :lol:

Aye, I don't like McDonalds but it's nicer than the microwaved shite at a premier inn restaurant, plus I can just eat it in my room and watch tele, rather than sitting on my own in the aforementioned shite restaurant waiting an hour to get served

Ah I get to book my own :)

Unfortunately this prem was the only option here, everything else was stupidly expensive.

You always know when you have a bad prem at the point they hand over an actual key to he room instead of a card

Had some left over chicken from a roast dinner last night and some bacon that needed using up. Mixed them into a creamy sauce and served it with spaghetti. Quick and easy tea :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back