bairns say embarrasing things

Status
Not open for further replies.

There'll be kids in the North East who have never met a non-white person in their day-to-day lives, e.g. neighbourhood friends, other kids at school, teachers. If they've ever been to the doctors they will have of course but other than that.
Now there is an interesting stereotype

Think it's time for a repeated post, lad at work at the checkout in Asda, bairn kept asking his mam for some sweets, she kept saying no, he kept on asking, she kept saying no, the lad obviously wasn't going to give in and came out with, 'I'll tell grandma you were kissing daddies tail'.

She didn't even bother with her shopping grabbed his arm and walked out. :lol:

Think it's time for a repeated post, lad at work at the checkout in Asda, bairn kept asking his mam for some sweets, she kept saying no, he kept on asking, she kept saying no, the lad obviously wasn't going to give in and came out with, 'I'll tell grandma you were kissing daddies tail'.

:lol:

That cracked me up:lol::lol:

When my little girl was about 2 we were in town when a dwarf walked past pushing a pram. She stood open mouthed and pointing while I desperately tried to drag her away. Then, at the top of her voice, bellowed, "Dad, why is that woman so small?" My little lad did something similar when there was a rather large fella in Sainsbury's obviously doing his shopping (I didn't know this at the time). All I saw was my lad sneaking from aisle to aisle and when I asked what he was doing shouted excitedly, "I'm looking at that man. Look at him, he's really fat!"

When my little girl was about 2 we were in town when a dwarf walked past pushing a pram. She stood open mouthed and pointing while I desperately tried to drag her away. Then, at the top of her voice, bellowed, "Dad, why is that woman so small?" My little lad did something similar when there was a rather large fella in Sainsbury's obviously doing his shopping (I didn't know this at the time). All I saw was my lad sneaking from aisle to aisle and when I asked what he was doing shouted excitedly, "I'm looking at that man. Look at him, he's really fat!"

our 3 year old was in the shops with the wife and a dwarf went passed (taller than her but smaller than everyone else around), the daughter said "look mam, a medium sized person"

My 3 year old had a "chocolate coloured friend" friend at nursery.
More recently (and worryingly)he thought the energy drinks i drink on the way to school were beer and the box of drawing pins in the drawer were needles. Hopefully he doesn't tell the school i have needles in the drawer and drink beer on the way to school

Mid 70's we went to visit my grandad in Burmingham, my brother was aged about 5, apparently him and my dad were in a newsagents when he walked up to a black kid, licked his finger and ran it down his face, in the way our mother would do to remove muck from out faces us as kids!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back