Bairns' kits

homeless kid

Striker
Just about to part with 53 quid to get my 4 year old's shirt for next season

The smallest option when you're clicking through is size 7-8 years old

Have I missed something?

He's got one that is getting too small for him. He's gonna be starting to go to matches next season so want to get him a shirt

Have I missed something?

He's got one that is getting too small for him. He's gonna be starting to go to matches next season so want to get him a shirt
I would check the website dhgate before you part with that much. You can buy shirts for around £15 on there.

I would check the website dhgate before you part with that much. You can buy shirts for around £15 on there.

What is dhgate?

The sizes are small mind, my lad is 5 and is in 7/8.

Just means shorts and socks separate.

Cheers mate, I'm not getting him shorts and socks this time cos he hardly got any wear out of his last ones so just the shirt that's expensive enough!

Last edited:
Any size under 7-8 hasn’t been released. It’s a f***ing joke. I emailed the club asking when the kids’ sizes would be released and their response was ‘no date given from adidas’ :rolleyes:

That is canny shit like. This is the age when a first team kit can make a kid fall in love with the club.

My dad shelled out for the home and away (blue play off) vaux kits in about 1989 when I was 5 or 6 and took me to the match and I was hooked in

Club have defo made their money out of my addiction to them!

Dhgate?

On SAFC.com?

Sorry if I'm being a divvy been in pub all arvo

On safc.com. Get one for the bairn every year normally but this year's is shite so haven't bothered. Only do the mini kits up to 5 though I think.

I see what you mean about the Adidas badge. I see they are selling Grabban and Defoe shirts.

I can't work out if they are selling them with names on or just using it as a tag for search results.

Have I missed something?

I was in today. Apparently the smaller shirts should be in before the end of the month

Back