Bairns' kits

Any size under 7-8 hasn’t been released. It’s a f***ing joke. I emailed the club asking when the kids’ sizes would be released and their response was ‘no date given from adidas’ :rolleyes:
They told me July when I emailed them.

Since then I've got the bairn a couple of Real Madrid ones off DHGate though so I'm in no rush. We'll see if we can get another season out of his 96/97 top.

Since then I've got the bairn a couple of Real Madrid ones off DHGate though so I'm in no rush. We'll see if we can get another season out of his 96/97 top.
At 21 years old he should be buying his own?

I know what dhgate is now lads sorry for being slow...!

Looks a bit dodgy though
I am tempted.

If you buy using a credit card, on a smartphone that isn’t connected to WiFi and has up to date virus protection, then you should be ok.

You go first.

Last edited:
Just about to part with 53 quid to get my 4 year old's shirt for next season

The smallest option when you're clicking through is size 7-8 years old

Have I missed something?

He's got one that is getting too small for him. He's gonna be starting to go to matches next season so want to get him a shirt
Looking at the home strip, just knock one up with patches of red and white material.

They 100% come with adidas, nike logos. Only reason they don't show them on the website is copyright. If you look at The reviews some buyers put photos of the shirts theyve received.

Usually the way to tell with the kids kits are they actually come with the sponsor logo on rather than blank like the legit ones.

Use dhgate all the time. Got a adult Sunderland one the other day and its spot-on. Use it to buy tops for running or 5aside. I still think they all come from same factory.

Only had one issue out of about 40 orders of the years and got a refund after sending a photo.

Only problem is sizing, if your a bit of a big lad, go one size up than you would here.

Last edited:
Might as well be the rate he outgrows them!

My mate magicked up a 96/97 kid's top for him last year, must've been sat in someone's cupboard for a good while.
I have got an adults size in a drawer upstairs. I was skinny in 1996 but it’s still a baggy fit on me. The last kit I had is the Nike 1999/2000 and that is baggy too, with massive arms.

They 100% come with adidas, nike logos. Only reason they don't show them on the website is copyright. If you look at The reviews some buyers put photos of the shirts theyve received.

Usually the way to tell with the kids kits are they actually come with the sponsor logo on rather than blank like the legit ones.

Use dhgate all the time. Got a adult Sunderland one the other day and its spot-on. Use it to buy tops for running or 5aside. I still think they all come from same factory.

Only had one issue out of about 40 orders of the years and got a refund after sending a photo.

Only problem is sizing, if your a bit of a big lad, go one size up than you would here.
Is the sizing for the kids/juniors the same please? I.e. for a 6/7 year old kid I would order the same size on the snide site?

Last edited:

Can you choose what is typed on the back?

i.e can I get his name on the back?

Any ideas of the sizings on there? Want to buy my lad a Bilbao shirt (anything better than this year's anomination), but they don't have 'ages' for sizes. He's 8.

Any ideas of the sizings on there? Want to buy my lad a Bilbao shirt (anything better than this year's anomination), but they don't have 'ages' for sizes. He's 8.
Sorry mate, the ones I got had the sizing chart as part of the description. Although if you're looking on mobile it's shown in a different tab to the description. There'll be multiple listings for the same shirt, if you take a look through maybe you can find one with a sizing chart on there?

Back