Bain

There's some reet miserable gets on here who seem to love wallowing in misery and anger and spreading it around. There's no other reason at all for bringing this up again.
Depends upon how much you want to start a thread that might draw attention mate. As far as I'm concerned, Bain is gone, it's done and the new owners are doing canny.

He was asked to bring in Simon Grayson? By whom?

Was Rodwell our best player before he left?
Ffs are you a bit thick?? 90 per cent of the time in football , better players and managers come at a price, apart from the odd 10 per cent. Did i say Rodwell was our best player?? plenty on here were wanking over him when we signed him, probably you included, i however wasnt

Ffs are you a bit thick?? 90 per cent of the time in football , better players and managers come at a price, apart from the odd 10 per cent. Did i say Rodwell was our best player?? plenty on here were wanking over him when we signed him, probably you included, i however wasnt

Ye were pulling the heed off.....

He was on the most money at the time, therefore using your logic we couldn't have signed a better player than him.

Short - So Martin, tell me about your last role?

Bain - Sure, I worked for Glasgow Rangers

Short - And how did that go?

Bain - Erm.....

Back