Bailey Wright

I think he’s not as attacking as the others and a lot better positionally so it’s really helping us.
With Gooch playing LB its a clear plan, Gooch pushes on when we have the ball and Doyle, Flanagan and Wright tuck in narrower in case we lose it.

He's been really good since coming back into the team. Definitely seems much better in a three. I don't think, everyone fit, that's our best set up but needs must for now, and if we are going to play with a three, he does a good job there.

Must admit, I was starting to lose faith in him, but he's been very good lately. Happy to be proved wrong.

I liked that the lad dished it back to the Oxford gimps on Saturday. Good to see SAFC players with fire in their bellies in dealing with the opposition shithouses.

I'd completely written him off so his performances recently have been a positive. Still think he's not good value for what we pay him and shouldn't be in our first XI ideally, but I hope this patch of decent form continues.

Think he has played well in the last five league games (both in defence and trying to get forward), it must frighten a full back to death a unit of his size coming towards you at full tilt :)

Back