Bailey Wright

Like what exactly? You throw enough shit at a wall, some of it is gonna stick.

Said Maja was going abroad from day one- I broke the news on here and he wasn’t in the squad on the Saturday, wasn’t injured.

kept everyone updated with McNair a few summers ago.

put on here a few month ago that McGeouch was looking for a place in Aberdeen.

I remember when the BBC accounted wed signed McGeady and I said on here we hadn’t. The article was taken down and then when I said it was done, it was announced about 2 hours later.

Said Maja was going abroad from day one- I broke the news on here and he wasn’t in the squad on the Saturday, wasn’t injured.

I remember when the BBC accounted wed signed McGeady and I said on here we hadn’t. The article was taken down and then when I said it was done, it was announced about 2 hours later.

Whats taking the journalists so long to assemble?

I'm sure you did. Just another billy bullshitter just like Bob.

In your opinion, in my opinion he played 5 times and was average, he only played 3 times for Bristol last season.He doesn’t fit the new Parkinson profile one bit.

:eek:

We’d likely be up instead of Rotherham right now if he hadn’t got injured. Only needed another 3 or 4 points

Sign him, then sign his back up for when he's injured, then sign someone to play alongside him and then sign another CB for backup and we are getting somewhere.

This like. We play three at the back and half one centre-half. Maybe two if you count Mcloughlin as a very dodgy back up. We need at least three centre-backs, and one of the two full-backs we also need to cover the left side like Mcloughin can the right.
Yep will get some rose tinted ones like yours.
latest in long line of players who get better when they are out injured.

This is f***ing nonsense like, you can say he is a risk or we should pass on because of his fitness. But when he played he was very good at this level.
Are we signing bailey or not cba to read all the thread

Nobody knows, he's been released by Bristol City. At least one gobshite/ITK (take your pick) says we're not.

He's a free agent though, so anyone could be in for him.

Last edited:
This like. We play three at the back and half one centre-half. Maybe two if you count Mcloughlin as a very dodgy back up. We need at least three centre-backs, and one of the two full-backs we also need to cover the left side like Mcloughin can the right.

This is f***ing nonsense like, you can say he is a risk or we should pass on because of his fitness. But when he played he was very good at this level.

Nobody knows, he's been released by Bristol City. At least one gobshite/ITK (take your pick) says we're not.

He's a free agent though, so anyone could be in for him.
Cheers

Back