Bailey Wright

Taking that in to account, the same scouts also signed Wright which is a promising sign in itself!
He looked championship quality to me in his brief spell. Would be a cracking signing for us imo. Hopefully we’ll announce him on 27th when window is officially open before too many other suitors pile in although not sure of the legal ramifications of employing new players whilst ours are furloughed. Not convinced you really can.

He looked championship quality to me in his brief spell. Would be a cracking signing for us imo. Hopefully we’ll announce him on 27th when window is officially open before too many other suitors pile in although not sure of the legal ramifications of employing new players whilst ours are furloughed. Not convinced you really can.
All clubs have furloughed though,Blackpool voted to end season and are signing loads,think 4 so far.Plus all players are out of furlough on returning to work which bearing in mind its 7 wks to kick off should be no longer than 10 days away

Wright would be a fantastic signing, I’d have gone for Naby Sarr for the left sided centre half as he’s out of contract at Charlton and even Tom Lockyer is rumoured to have a relegation release clause so I’d go for him as well!
Sarr would certainly add height and physical presence. Wouldn’t be averse to signing him. Be surprised if Lockyer doesn’t get a championship club though.

Back