BBC Bailey Wright: Sunderland defender ruled out for at least two months

I wonder if Wright will go back to Bristol so they can manage his treatment or if he’ll stay up here, he seemed to have a positive impact on team morale as well as organisation.

I wonder if Wright will go back to Bristol so they can manage his treatment or if he’ll stay up here, he seemed to have a positive impact on team morale as well as organisation.
He did! Then he got injured again. It's not our job to pay people for being injured..we've been doing that for years, and those people were not even that good! This lad is but, enough is enough.

Cattermole, f***ing leech. Came good in L1? Get ta fuck LBC. Hope you enjoy those drugs in aMsterdam with all the money SAFC has given you. 5 year deal..haha why isn't this case being looked at in court? Maggie! How have you gotten away with the shit you pulled in recent years? Scum! Adam Johnson? Where is she these days?
Rodwell....well are we not due some compensation on that lad?! Cost us millions and he just fucks off..wanker! Another pisstaking **** who shat on our club. in my opnion he is the absolute worst offender. hope he gets a nasty bout of hemmeriods.
Wattmore....
That Irish lad who ended up at ..orange shirt team. Bentley? Anyway, another addwdd t the list.
Piper
Reyna
We sign players who then get injured! Sometimes, again!That scotts defender Keane signed, INJURED!

Just saying like. There are others..

surprised we are bothering..even withthis guy out we have lynch and the turk who are both ok.

suppose with three CB formation we can never have too many though..
Is not a surprise given that we currently only have four fit centre halfs (counting Lynch as he's nearly ready to return) and always play three of them. That does not leave us with much leeway for injuries or suspensions.

Is not a surprise given that we currently only have four fit centre halfs (counting Lynch as he's nearly ready to return) and always play three of them. That does not leave us with much leeway for injuries or suspensions.
depends if conor mac is considered a CB..he has certainly played there quite a bit in club football..but I wouldnt want to have to rely on him!

Back