Baggage query - Easyjet

LondonMackem

Striker
If I’ve paid for excess weight on my suitcase does that cover the return flight too or will I need to pay it again? May sound like a stupid question but can’t find the answer online and EasyJet customer service is rubbish.

I have paid it in the past and it has been included for both. However that was with TUI.

I suspect with budget, it will be specific to flight, so may have to pay extra on out and return flights

If I’ve paid for excess weight on my suitcase does that cover the return flight too or will I need to pay it again? May sound like a stupid question but can’t find the answer online and EasyJet customer service is rubbish.
I would guess if you've bought a return ticket and it didn't prompt you per leg then it will be for the return flight as well

Thanks mate. Just rang them and put it on the return.

It’s my lass, she’s a f***ing nightmare. Took her full wardrobe pretty much.
Ah right, we were with Jet2 and my lass' was over the 22 kg, let her off as mine was so low.

Not in the slightest I don’t think.
I'm sure this sentence would actually mean, I am being helpful :confused:

Last edited:

Just leave the cement blocks at your destination, save you a bunch of money.

Back