Bad Weather

Still blistering at the twin resorts.

Most forecasts don't seem bad really, unless light rain is bad.
Ones I've read were forecasting gale force wind and thunder and lightening, hope they're wrong, it's a fuck on have a dog trying to bury it's way into your chest.. :lol:

Ones I've read were forecasting gale force wind and thunder and lightening, hope they're wrong, it's a fuck on have a dog trying to bury it's way into your chest.. :lol:

Aye, that's overall stuff but when you click on hourly, strangely, none of that.

It's still cracking the pavements at the mo.

It's just doing that cos it loves you.

Just back from camping in harlech. The winds came early last night in gwynedd and blew down the tent at about 1am. Kids were screaming as I tried to hold it up whilst they got out. All poles snapped. Going to splash out on an air tent

Just back from camping in harlech. The winds came early last night in gwynedd and blew down the tent at about 1am. Kids were screaming as I tried to hold it up whilst they got out. All poles snapped. Going to splash out on an air tent
Where abouts in Harlech were you? I was at Merthyr Farm right up on the hillside and got out last night. Are the kids all ok now?

No way, that's where we were. In the upper field. Lots of people left but the forecast didn't look that bad for last night. I think we were a bit naieve. Kids were fine after ten mins in the car. Until the lightning started! They're keen on a new tent though so it can't have bothered them too much

No way, that's where we were. In the upper field. Lots of people left but the forecast didn't look that bad for last night. I think we were a bit naieve. Kids were fine after ten mins in the car. Until the lightning started! They're keen on a new tent though so it can't have bothered them too much
Odd coincidence given the number of people left. We were in the second field where you follow the gravel tracks into one field straight from the toilet blocks then through the gap in the wall to our field.

We probably give each other a friendly nod through the week.

Odd coincidence given the number of people left. We were in the second field where you follow the gravel tracks into one field straight from the toilet blocks then through the gap in the wall to our field.

We probably give each other a friendly nod through the week.
Ha ha, yes. I think in future we'll be playing it more safe with the weather. Great campsite though with brilliant views, best I've seen

Ha ha, yes. I think in future we'll be playing it more safe with the weather. Great campsite though with brilliant views, best I've seen
I loved it too. Second time I have been camping in Wales, second time I have left early because of wind storms!

Back