Bad Weather

Left my laptop charger at work so had no other option but to come into the office. Wind fucked my umbrella as soon as i got out the front door, then got absolutely drawked on the 3 minute walk to the Metro.

Happens every year. Just as I go back to work. September is always nicer than August. Wish the school holidays were June and July. August is always shit.
Northern England should align it's school holidays to those in Scotland and take the summer holidays a bit earlier. As you say, August is often canny rubbish.

Glorious now on The Riviera

This. Great weather to accompany a few afternoon beers.
The weather forecast was totally wrong last Sunday.

They tend to tell us that it might rain, as people would be pissed off if we’re told that it won’t rain but then have BBQs washed out.

There you go marra, people are slapping sun block on now, yet it had weather warnings for this time. Unless the weather warning was actually a danger of burning.

Last edited:
Northern England should align it's school holidays to those in Scotland and take the summer holidays a bit earlier. As you say, August is often canny rubbish.
Didn’t go away this year. Never again am I holidaying in the UK. It’s expensive and the weather is shit.

Massive crack of thunder here just now. Dog is shaking and wanting to be on my knee.

Massive crack of thunder here just now. Dog is shaking and wanting to be on my knee.
Same here, the bugger tries to crawl inside of me, it's gonna be a cracking weekend this, invited to a party tomorrow, but if the weather is as bad as the say it's going to be, we wont be able to go, can't leave the poor bugger on his own, he'll freak out.

Same here, the bugger tries to crawl inside of me, it's gonna be a cracking weekend this, invited to a party tomorrow, but if the weather is as bad as the say it's going to be, we wont be able to go, can't leave the poor bugger on his own, he'll freak out.

Awww bless him! Mine is the same and I'll stay in if thunder is forecast.

Heaven's have opened, anyone got a canoe?

Still blistering at the twin resorts.

Most forecasts don't seem bad really, unless light rain is bad.

Last edited:

Back