Bad smash up in High Barnes

Yeah, that does sound bad. Completely unrelated but a bit further down that road at the junction coming onto Barnes Park Road there are two lanes at the lights, but only one lane leading up to them and one lane after them. Just a weird odd lane for no reason. I was at the lights, they turned green and as I pulled away some prick comes flying past in the right 'lane' doing about 40. Just missed my wing mirror and swerved back to the left avoid the kerb in front. All so he didn't have to wait four or five cars back at the lights. There's some reet arseholes about.
Loads of bellends do similar things at the traffic lights outside the toby coming down durham road. Pull up in the right hand lane then hare across three lanes to get into the left lane to either go down alexandra road or head to Sainsbury's, all because they can't be arsed to wait in a queue for the correct lane. I hope they end up wrapped around a tree.

Always the same. I find they work on the theory of if we have to come out something is getting the fuck cut out of it.
You talk some shit for someone who should know better. If you look at the photo it isn't possible to gain access through the drivers door.

I suppose you think it would be better to save the car and not worry about the people inside?
After all the possibility of causing paralysis by moving someone incorrectly who may have spinal injuries shouldn't
be a consideration should it?

You talk some shit for someone who should know better. If you look at the photo it isn't possible to gain access through the drivers door.

I suppose you think it would be better to save the car and not worry about the people inside?
After all the possibility of causing paralysis by moving someone incorrectly who may have spinal injuries shouldn't
be a consideration should it?

Nah not really, much more important to get the job done quickly then back to the station for tea and medals

Nah not really, much more important to get the job done quickly then back to the station for tea and medals
Making friends I see.

This person is supposedly a copper

Reported as being inappropriate

Last edited by a moderator:
It is according to some people who live there. High Barnes stretches all the way down to the Royalty on occasion.
Nah disagree Marra.
High Barnes is up where the Little Sisters is and the surrounding area as it is up a hill therefore "high".
Barnes is around the pub roundabout and up to Cleveland Road where Barnes School was.
Getting into the town past there is Eden Vale & Burn Park.

Its right outside my front door..and my address doesnt have an estate specified
Aye I'm not far away and it's the same here. Use the postcode to find the address online and it never fills in High Barnes or owt like that. Just the street name and then city.

I could belittle your occupation but I'm not sad enough to get involved in tit for tat with a keyboard warrior.
Most of the police who turned up at jobs were pretty sound, Just a wild guess that you aren't one of them. Bye bye.

@wilberforce please tell me the majority of you still have a sense of humour

mate, myself and my whole watch are barking ! we rip the piss out of each other from the second we go in, till we walk out the door to go home, we laugh from start to finish
its like every walk of life though, of course there are a few miserable wan**rs ! but on the whole, full of sound people
we see it with your mob, 90% are sound as a pound, but you do get the odd one (that's the nature of people in general)
we had an armed response rtc last week, and we had a great laugh with the coppers there, ribbed them for crashing etc, they came back with the usual response, we responded back....... we had a great laugh with them the whole time we were there

Back