Bad Company 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

snipers on bfbc2 are awesome, bigger maps, u can blow up walls, just a few things bfbc2 has going for it

oh and vehicles

thinking of buying this seen it for £20 somewhere whats the pros& cons to MW2? cheers lads.

I would recommend it like, don't get it 2nd hand though you'll need the VIP code to get the extra maps.

Found this:
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zcZ3wXF3r14[/ame]
Sums up the game quite well.

All pros and no cons, not as clusterfuk as cod which is good and people work better as a team. Do things from fly choppers, remote control helicopters, plant c4s, drive quad bikes, blow up quads, jet skis, parachute in, everything is destroyable, oh and the maps are massive (my favourite being panama canal). Vietnam add on coming soon too.

It less of an arcade game than Cod.

It's more about teamwork - you spawn on your teammates. Each class has a different skills they can use to help teammates.

It's not easy to knife people.

Noob tubes are less powerful and fire less quickly so you don't get people firing them randomly.

There are no kill streaks.

Got it on PC, havent played it for ages after maxing all the kits.

Love the conquest maps, never bothered with any of the others. Just wish there was more of them as they get boring after the millionth time playing them.

Stick COD up your arses.

(had a looksie at the first few minutes of that vid, it amazes me how many people on it still cannot spot the enemy, fucks me off no end).

Last edited:
I'll be on after 9. Time to end my self imposed BC2 exile. I've been playing Borderlands constantly for 2 weeks. Hope I haven't got Borderlands Hands. It sometimes takes me a while to relearn configs after playing another game hard for a couple of weeks. I can look like a mental. Jumping up and down in front of an enemy in an increasingly frantic suicidal Riverdance, trying to knife tanks, feverishly and repeatedly swapping guns like a bad magician on acid and constantly running off the top of buildings and bridges in a depressingly montonous, high altitude suicide streak, my last thought, "What's the f***ing 'chute button again?"

I'll be on after 9. Time to end my self imposed BC2 exile. I've been playing Borderlands constantly for 2 weeks. Hope I haven't got Borderlands Hands. It sometimes takes me a while to relearn configs after playing another game hard for a couple of weeks. I can look like a mental. Jumping up and down in front of an enemy in an increasingly frantic suicidal Riverdance, trying to knife tanks, feverishly and repeatedly swapping guns like a bad magician on acid and constantly running off the top of buildings and bridges in a depressingly montonous, high altitude suicide streak, my last thought, "What's the f***ing 'chute button again?"

Have you played the new Borderlands DLC? Had a quick go earlier, seems pretty good although they haven't patched it yet so that your level cap can go to 69 which is pretty pointless seeing as though i'm already maxed out at 61.

Hopefully I'll have me internet sorted in the next week or so, so I can get back on this properly. I had a quick blast last week when I was up at my parents, flicking between this and Cod. Both completely different games, pace is much faster on Cod but BFBC2 is better I think, but the only annoying thing is when you are on your own, and try to join a squad but it doesn't let you, you spawn back at your bas and there are no vehicles, or someone gets in one and just fucks off with no passengers, and you need to run for miles to get back to the action. Pisses me off no end that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back