Bad Company 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
:-D What I like to hear. I'm mostly a medic with M60 with 4x Optical Sight. Currently trying my hand at Assault and Engineer (rarely touch Recon, don't have the patience for it)

I actually like the M249 with 4x scope since they patched the M60. It's a beast.

Just had a quick game tonight - was really fun. Pirate Jet you're a very good medic! You must have brought me back about 20 times. If we can get Billy Batts and Cocky back involved we will be unbeatable.

I'll get back in it when I get proper internet again, I'm only on mobile internet at the minute and I don't know when I'll be getting back on the broadband again, hopefully soon.

That and get my xbox fixed...

I'll get back in it when I get proper internet again, I'm only on mobile internet at the minute and I don't know when I'll be getting back on the broadband again, hopefully soon.

That and get my xbox fixed...

Does it matter if its on dedicated servers?:confused:

Who still plays this? I recently went back on CoD and noticed the pace difference between the 2 games.

I still much prefer BC2 mind. I'm a nifty medic.

aye. still play it. nowhere as many camping blue-pop 'n' dorito dust squealers on here. toppa game. g3 = best shooter in game.

My disc wouldn't work the other day. Fine now tho. Then lost all my stats the other night but now they're back.

Happened to me once but after I restarted the game they were there again.

There are still some bugs with the game.

I still think the servers are better then mw2 in terms of joining games. However private squads or games still have issues. And I can't go a day without getting kicked out of a game. Always when I'm doing class anarl

I still think the servers are better then mw2 in terms of joining games. However private squads or games still have issues. And I can't go a day without getting kicked out of a game. Always when I'm doing class anarl

Aye I've been kicked a few times.
I find that the C4 is way over powered, like how you can blow up the intel malarckeys quickly with C4 sort of defeats the object of planting a charge.

Aye I've been kicked a few times.
I find that the C4 is way over powered, like how you can blow up the intel malarckeys quickly with C4 sort of defeats the object of planting a charge.

Its a cheap, piece of shit tactic and I hate it. They are supposed to be patching it so c4 doesn't damage the crate. f***ing hope so.:evil:

Played it every day until a week ago when bought some more Borderlands DLC. My fave 2 games, add me if you like. XBOX Tag Mars Ascendent

Re: Ryder Cup Thread

Should be back on tomorrow. fingers crossed! God i ve missed me xbox live!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back