Bad Company 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pirate Jet

Winger
Who still plays this? I recently went back on CoD and noticed the pace difference between the 2 games.

I still much prefer BC2 mind. I'm a nifty medic.

I play it almost obsessively every day.

I'm an engineer myself; G3, Tracer Dart pistol, Mines I'm sure many a tank driver has cursed my name.

I played this before I lost my internet on a few occasions with the above 2, I might go back to it when I get the internet back properly.

Just had a quick game tonight - was really fun. Pirate Jet you're a very good medic! You must have brought me back about 20 times. If we can get Billy Batts and Cocky back involved we will be unbeatable.

Just had a quick game tonight - was really fun. Pirate Jet you're a very good medic! You must have brought me back about 20 times. If we can get Billy Batts and Cocky back involved we will be unbeatable.

Aye, was a cracking game.
P.S. You really need to learn to stay alive ;)

What's this game like? Is it worth buying? How long does it take to get to the point where you're not shot up every minute? And is the SP decent?

It's my favourite game. Got it with my xbox in March and I still play it regularly now. It's OK on your own but because the game is designed for teamwork, it's alot more fun if you get a squad together. If you're on Xbox there's a few on here who play regularly too mate.

As for getting shot up etc, the guns you start with are OK but the best way to quickly rank up points is with the Medic. What is SP?

Noob!;):lol: Seriously though, might be on tonight if I don't go out on the lash that is.

I won't be on all weekend but should be on on Monday if anyone's about?

It's my favourite game. Got it with my xbox in March and I still play it regularly now. It's OK on your own but because the game is designed for teamwork, it's alot more fun if you get a squad together. If you're on Xbox there's a few on here who play regularly too mate.

As for getting shot up etc, the guns you start with are OK but the best way to quickly rank up points is with the Medic. What is SP?

Single player?

What's this game like? Is it worth buying? How long does it take to get to the point where you're not shot up every minute? And is the SP decent?

Get yourself on it mate, its a pretty stiff learning curve but you've gotta stick with it. Better game than mw2. Get the ultimate edition btw.

Whats the differance between normal and ultimate.. I Can pick normal up for a lot cheaper ...

Its got all the maps right off the bat, you unlock some weapons straight away, gives you onslaught mode which you have to pay 800ms points for normally. Mind you, the maps are free anyway. If you do buy the normal version DO NOT buy a pre owned copy or else you won't be able to use the VIP code.

What's your specialty like?

Attacking on Rush, Assault with smoke grenades always. Sometimes engineer. Defending, depends what map it is, Arica Harbor I use engineer with land mines on the first and second bases for example. I do tend to die alot on attacking because I rush hard so you should have a field day with your revives!

Attacking on Rush, Assault with smoke grenades always. Sometimes engineer. Defending, depends what map it is, Arica Harbor I use engineer with land mines on the first and second bases for example. I do tend to die alot on attacking because I rush hard so you should have a field day with your revives!

:-D What I like to hear. I'm mostly a medic with M60 with 4x Optical Sight. Currently trying my hand at Assault and Engineer (rarely touch Recon, don't have the patience for it)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back