Back problems

When I wake up in morning in absolute agony, like upper spine, through to chest, takes me 15-20 mins to get out, then it sort of goes away

I am assuming its either the way I sleep, or my mattress, but I have had this mattress year or so and its really nice and my lass think its class too, don't see why I would suddenly be hurting from it. Am Only 30 like, feel like an old man

Anyone go to chiropractor which much success?

My GP is f***ing useless.
Sleep on your side with a pillow between your knees / lower legs. Trust me I've had 25 years of back issues culminating in surgery a few years back. It feels almost like you're slipping your body into neutral for the night. Its made a huge difference. Downside is ìt makes me piss a lot. :p

what do you do for work? If you sit at a desk all day it could be your seating position.

Maybe try a foam roller to release the muscles if you don't want to go to see someone.

QUOTE="The Rat, post: 29888240, member: 34071"]Aye I’m gonna do that cheers

I’ve laid down on the floor n now I can’t get it up[/QUOTE]

:eek::eek:

I like a mat finish like.

Last edited:
Private? how much you paying?

was thinking that or maybe a massage just in case its knots or someit

About £40.

Re-aligns my spine and releases any issues. Hurts like hell for a couple of days after but I can then be fine for up to two years. But bear in mind I don't have real back damage, just muscular.

Sleep on your side with a pillow between your knees / lower legs. Trust me I've had 25 years of back issues culminating in surgery a few years back. It feels almost like you're slipping your body into neutral for the night. Its made a huge difference. Downside is ìt makes me piss a lot. :p

will try thanks

what do you do for work? If you sit at a desk all day it could be your seating position.

Maybe try a foam roller to release the muscles if you don't want to go to see someone.

Yeah might try that, work from home, so in chair, on couch sometimes

It seems to have come from nowhere though, as I say its when I stay in one position for like too long, just get stuck.

Last edited:
When I wake up in morning in absolute agony, like upper spine, through to chest, takes me 15-20 mins to get out, then it sort of goes away

I am assuming its either the way I sleep, or my mattress, but I have had this mattress year or so and its really nice and my lass think its class too, don't see why I would suddenly be hurting from it. Am Only 30 like, feel like an old man

Oh dear mate, sounds to me like you have spine aids, the worst kind RIP

I’ve said this before on threads for back pain. Take your wallet out of your back pockets!!!! It causes all sort of problems imagine walking around with one shoe 2 inches higher than the other one. Sitting for long or short periods on your wallet has the same effect.

Go and see Steve riley at sr acupuncture and tui na. Best 25 quid you'll spend.
He cracked my lower back about a year ago....... it was like I died and went to heaven. The bloke is a back magician.

Last edited:

Chiropractor made mine a lot worse, amazing doctor up in corbridge that only does back and neck now, really strict funny old fella, has people come from all over the country, doesn't really advertise. Still consults for the Freeman I think.
Bout 50 quid but you'll generally only see him once unlike chiros, he may give you certain things to do yourself to keep it right though.
Dr Melrose, have sent a few up and hes fixed them all.

Full blown Aids mate.

A good one is stand up against the wall totally straight with feet about a foot apart.

Then keeping back fully against the wall look forwards you're toes with arms out in front of waste and slowly try go as far down as can without taking back off wall.

One of the stretches I do, helps loads but I get lower back pain rather than at top.

:lol::lol::lol:
Logon or register to see this image

Where do you live ?

Recently (last 3 month or so) developed chronic back pain on my lower back at the end of a night's sleep. To the point I struggle to get up. Feels muscular. Starting pilâtes soon so that should help.

No idea where it's come from

Chiropractor made mine a lot worse, amazing doctor up in corbridge that only does back and neck now, really strict funny old fella, has people come from all over the country, doesn't really advertise. Still consults for the Freeman I think.
Bout 50 quid but you'll generally only see him once unlike chiros, he may give you certain things to do yourself to keep it right though.
Dr Melrose, have sent a few up and hes fixed them all.
This! Strange bloke but he's brilliant saw him recently after I fractured my spine and had ongoing pain. 01434 632066

Cant believe you're only 30.
I had you down for 55+ easy.
You need to chill out and be more optimistic. Being so negative and pessimistic about everything can affect Health and general well being.

Back