Back problems

The Rat

Striker
When I wake up in morning in absolute agony, like upper spine, through to chest, takes me 15-20 mins to get out, then it sort of goes away

I am assuming its either the way I sleep, or my mattress, but I have had this mattress year or so and its really nice and my lass think its class too, don't see why I would suddenly be hurting from it. Am Only 30 like, feel like an old man

Anyone go to chiropractor which much success?

My GP is f***ing useless.

Last edited:

Serious question, have you tried CBD oil? It won't 'fix' it but it doesn't half help. (And no, i'm not about the herbal cigarette, the non psychoactive drops)

Serious question, have you tried CBD oil? It won't 'fix' it but it doesn't half help. (And no, i'm not about the herbal cigarette, the non psychoactive drops)

No, what the hell is it?

I was sat on the tube on a long journey before and I could feel it coming on again, so it seems to be when in 1 position for a while

Just gonna lay down on my floor now

That's what half a decade of bending over backwards to defend Cattermole does.

Try lying flat on the floor for a bit and see if it cracks or eases.

Aye gonna try this now, feel like I need someone pulling me arms and legs in opposite directions.

Horrible back pain I suffer from it too in lower back though.

Get prescribed pregabalin and tramadol but try not to take them.

Stretching regularly helps a lot. I would recommend asking you're GP for an appointment with a Physio.

They are much better than the GP as they only seem to just prescribe you drugs.

I learned loads of different stretches from my Phsyio and they have helped a lot.

Stretching regularly helps a lot. I would recommend asking you're GP for an appointment with a Physio.

I learned loads of different stretches from my Phsyio and they have helped a lot.

Aye I’m gonna do that cheers

I’ve laid down on the floor n now I can’t get up

Aye I’m gonna do that cheers

I’ve laid down on the floor n now I can’t get up

A good one is stand up against the wall totally straight with feet about a foot apart.

Then keeping back fully against the wall look forwards you're toes with arms out in front of waste and slowly try go as far down as can without taking back off wall.

One of the stretches I do, helps loads but I get lower back pain rather than at top.

RIP fella.
:lol::lol::lol:

Last edited:

Research Amatsu then go and see someone who does it, the lad who I went to see sorted my back out but he is very high in demand and it’s difficult to get an appointment.

Research Amatsu then go and see someone who does it, the lad who I went to see sorted my back out but he is very high in demand and it’s difficult to get an appointment.

Will give it a look mate cheers.

A lot of my pain comes from everything not being designed for my height.

When doing dishes etc always stooped over a bit as bench is just about level with my bollocks.

Back