Back problems

Discussion in 'SMB' started by The Rat, Jun 12, 2019.

1. Cox Green Fc

Cox Green Fc Central Defender

A bit of advice;

Stop having 69ners with midgets.

Son of Stan and The Rat like this.
  2. SydneyFan

SydneyFan Winger

Sleep on your side with a pillow between your knees / lower legs. Trust me I've had 25 years of back issues culminating in surgery a few years back. It feels almost like you're slipping your body into neutral for the night. Its made a huge difference. Downside is ìt makes me piss a lot. :p

Lord Alfred and The Rat like this.
  3. Wilfy

Wilfy Striker

How often do you use the mat?

4. anth

anth Winger

what do you do for work? If you sit at a desk all day it could be your seating position.

Maybe try a foam roller to release the muscles if you don't want to go to see someone.

5. jubblies

jubblies Striker

Only when I'm stiff :eek:

30 minutes on it watching telly and you feel like a new man!

Last edited: Jun 12, 2019
    Wilfy and ivanthereasonable like this.
  6. QUOTE="The Rat, post: 29888240, member: 34071"]Aye I’m gonna do that cheers

I’ve laid down on the floor n now I can’t get it up[/QUOTE]

:eek::eek:

I like a mat finish like.

The Rat likes this.
  7. mickonline

mickonline Midfield

About £40.

Re-aligns my spine and releases any issues. Hurts like hell for a couple of days after but I can then be fine for up to two years. But bear in mind I don't have real back damage, just muscular.

The Rat likes this.
  8. I had my doubts about you.

jubblies likes this.
  9. The Rat

The Rat Striker

will try thanks

Yeah might try that, work from home, so in chair, on couch sometimes

It seems to have come from nowhere though, as I say its when I stay in one position for like too long, just get stuck.

10. houst69

houst69 Striker

Oh dear mate, sounds to me like you have spine aids, the worst kind RIP

11. D.A

D.A Striker

Go and see Steve riley at sr acupuncture and tui na. Best 25 quid you'll spend.

The Rat and the boot like this.
  12. the boot

the boot Midfield

I’ve said this before on threads for back pain. Take your wallet out of your back pockets!!!! It causes all sort of problems imagine walking around with one shoe 2 inches higher than the other one. Sitting for long or short periods on your wallet has the same effect.

He cracked my lower back about a year ago....... it was like I died and went to heaven. The bloke is a back magician.

The Rat and D.A like this.
  13. legend7

legend7 Central Defender

Chiropractor made mine a lot worse, amazing doctor up in corbridge that only does back and neck now, really strict funny old fella, has people come from all over the country, doesn't really advertise. Still consults for the Freeman I think.
    Bout 50 quid but you'll generally only see him once unlike chiros, he may give you certain things to do yourself to keep it right though.
    Dr Melrose, have sent a few up and hes fixed them all.

The Rat likes this.
  14. Full blown Aids mate.

15. niceonemarra

niceonemarra Winger

[​IMG]

16. Dan..Dan..Dan..Dan

Dan..Dan..Dan..Dan Central Defender

Where do you live ?

17. Please look up the origins of chiropractic therapy before seeing one. Then, if you believe cracking your back can cure deafness, go right ahead.

Phil_Harmonic and The Rat like this.
  18. monkeytassle

monkeytassle Striker

Recently (last 3 month or so) developed chronic back pain on my lower back at the end of a night's sleep. To the point I struggle to get up. Feels muscular. Starting pilâtes soon so that should help.

No idea where it's come from

The Rat likes this.
  19. rudd

rudd Midfield

This! Strange bloke but he's brilliant saw him recently after I fractured my spine and had ongoing pain. 01434 632066

The Rat likes this.
  20. offmenut

offmenut Striker

Cant believe you're only 30.
    I had you down for 55+ easy.
    You need to chill out and be more optimistic. Being so negative and pessimistic about everything can affect Health and general well being.