Back garden fence / wall

Actually, it can have unforseen consequences these days...I know! If it becomes an issue, you will have to declare it if you come to sell your property, (as will your neighbour!)
In what way mate , before i open a can of worms 😆.
Had a quick rough measurement . Very top end of our garden is raised 30inch , where we get last of the sun on evening , the post their side is 90inch (7.5ft/2.3m), for rest of our garden if he builds posts same height then they will be 120inch (10ft / 3m). Ive lived here 20 year and last thing wanted was a fall out with a neighbour

Had a quick rough measurement . Very top end of our garden is raised 30inch , where we get last of the sun on evening , the post their side is 90inch (7.5ft/2.3m), for rest of our garden if he builds posts same height then they will be 120inch (10ft / 3m). Ive lived here 20 year and last thing wanted was a fall out with a neighbour

When you come to sell, the purchaser's solicitor will send you a standard questionnaire about the property. Among lots of other things, they will ask if you have had any disputes with neighbours, for any reason at all.

Failure to disclose details can lead to forfeit of the sale or at least financial compensation, if you fail to tell them something.

All you can do initially, is have a friendly word with him, but check with the council first, so you have some ammo.

2m mate. I’ve put higher up but normally a back fence backing into waste land and not other houses. It’s daft as you can go 2.5m with a shed that’s against it.

Planning is a nightmare. I’m guessing they are mostly working from home but it’s rubbish when you can’t talk to someone. It takes much longer.

have you raised your garden so his feels over looked?

Back