Baby Slings

What on earth are these all about ?

Know a bloke who’s an absolute tit and he’s managed to get their lass up the stick after god knows how long and he’s rightly chuffed.
He’s only went out and bought one of these things ready for the birth. :lol:

He fits the profile like,a cross between The Rain man and him with the beard off The Hangover film/wears a wedding ring,converse trainers,loves WFH.
He’s the 1st person I know who’s bought one.
I didn’t know my wife was pregnant 🤰 🤷🏻‍♂️

😃😃 bet you’re a right two faced twat you like 😂
Iam sometimes like to certain types.I agree with everything they say to encourage them to share more.

most of the time I laugh and call people barmy kernts .
Why does it not surprise me that Gilly thinks blokes with wedding rings are weird?
Because they are.Very feminine in the main.
The type that wears a wedding ring and loves working from home :lol:
Described you down to a T che
Our lass had a couple with the first bairn. The second bairn kicked off when she tried to put him in it.
Why is this no surprise :lol: ;)

Last edited:
Iam sometimes like to certain types.I agree with everything they say to encourage them to share more.

most of the time I laugh and call people barmy kernts .

Because they are.Very feminine in the main.

Described you down to a T che

Why is this no surprise :lol: ;)
Nee ring here. Unucky.

Anyone not wanting to roll out of bed and log on within seconds is thick as shit.

You've done well, but you've got to drag your arse out with stinking blokes and you shite in a bucket, so let's not pretend who is better off :lol:

Know a bloke who’s an absolute tit and he’s managed to get their lass up the stick after god knows how long and he’s rightly chuffed.

He fits the profile like,a cross between The Rain man and him with the beard off The Hangover film/wears a wedding ring,converse trainers,loves WFH.

The type of minge who would have a hair transplant :lol:

Last edited:

i bet you popped round and delivered a scoop when he was out collecting wild garlic

Back