Baby Slings

What on earth are these all about ?

Know a bloke who’s an absolute tit and he’s managed to get their lass up the stick after god knows how long and he’s rightly chuffed.
He’s only went out and bought one of these things ready for the birth. :lol:

He fits the profile like,a cross between The Rain man and him with the beard off The Hangover film/wears a wedding ring,converse trainers,loves WFH.
He’s the 1st person I know who’s bought one.

Know a bloke who’s an absolute tit and he’s managed to get their lass up the stick after god knows how long and he’s rightly chuffed.

He fits the profile like,a cross between The Rain man and him with the beard off The Hangover film/wears a wedding ring,converse trainers,loves WFH.
:lol: Gilly man Ive a lot of work to get through today.

Honestly mate

if this bloke hasn’t told me a thousand times about this bairn it must be close.The conversation is always ends in “ye,cos the baby will be born in August “

Hate owt like that. And it’s just reminded me I’ve got some of my lasses mates coming over for a BBQ tonight.

Whilst in general they’re ok company I’ve just remembered one of them is pregnant.

f***ing spare me.

The idea of putting your new born baby in a sling sso you can catapult them out as far as possible horrifies me.

Hipster beatnik parenting, goes to birth-yoga classes,practices soothing breathing techniques, and plays blue-whale communication music to the womb trapped foetus.
Our lass wanted a drug free birth so hired this wife to teach meditation and breathing techniques and I agreed to do it too. Was just at home so why not. Was all soothing music and that. I fell akip and started snoring.

Bloke sounds like he had only one good shag in him.

Back