Baby murdered so couple could have sex

That was kind of the point, wasn't it? The girl in the Johnson case wouldn't have been remotely interested in him if he'd been an IT manager, taxi driver or professional bog snorkeller. He used his position to his advantage.
Agree mate, the crime wasn't comparable to the sentence here despite being similar.

If he'd gotten 4 I'd have thought "harsh but fair" personally.

Thread shouldn't really be about AJ like, sorry for the derail.

Last edited:
Agree mate, the crime wasn't comparable to the sentence here despite being similar.

If he'd gotten 4 I'd have thought "harsh but fair" personally.

Thread shouldn't really be about AJ like, sorry fir the derail.

No need for the apology. I was surprised at his sentence TBH but can't see how some on here (not you) use it as something that was against the club or think he might have come back to us if he'd got a lighter sentence. Whatever his sentence was, he disgraced the club off the pitch more than any player on the pitch has ever done. My turn for the apology for derailment now...

I genuinely hope that they both get raped on a regular basis in prison. See the picture of the child smiling, like. Fuck sake.

Poor little thing never had a chance in life with a name like Tyler, anyway.

Johnson’s sentence was correct this one was a joke.
Also she will go to low Newton and become a celeb like west.
He will go to Wakefield with the other child killers.

f***ing hell ive got a 7 week old son here so that’s pretty close to home, tough reading tbh. Pair of (unts should be sterilised. Preferably swinging but that’s out of the question I suppose.

Back