Baby murdered so couple could have sex

A total of 13 years? So on average they’re doing 6 year and 6 months?

Disgraceful that mind. Should be 20 each, minimum.

Nine weeks old. f***ing hell. That absolutely makes me sick.

I very rarely say this but I wouldn’t care one jot if someone kills him in prison. He’s bound to be in for a battering, that’s for sure.

Last edited:

I very rarely say this but I wouldn’t care one jot if someone kills him in prison. He’s bound to be in for a battering, that’s for sure.

The length of sentences baffles me like. How can you kill a baby and only get 8 years, possibly out in 4? f***ing sickening

A pair of despicable bastards.

That's why people were saying 6 years for Adam Johnson was a joke. 8 years for basically murder, biting and breaking a few week old bairn's ribs? The world has gone mad.

A pair of despicable bastards.

That's why people were saying 6 years for Adam Johnson was a joke. 8 years for basically murder, biting and breaking a few week old bairn's ribs? The world has gone mad.
Can't disagree.

His sentence was about who he was, not what he did.

If it was you or I it would have been less than half of that.

Should be a life sentence, that poor innocent bairns life over in a matter of weeks, crying shame when there’s couples all over the country who would love the chance to have a little’un

I hope this pair of evil bastards get what's coming to them in prison.
I hope every kick, punch, slash and stab, they receive, will remind them of the helpless baby they killed.
:evil: :evil: :evil:

Can't disagree.

His sentence was about who he was, not what he did.

If it was you or I it would have been less than half of that.

That was kind of the point, wasn't it? The girl in the Johnson case wouldn't have been remotely interested in him if he'd been an IT manager, taxi driver or professional bog snorkeller. He used his position to his advantage.

With regard to this case, from what I've read, the mother should have near enough the father's sentence and the father should be looking at life. She's not done anything to prevent the child's death but he seems to have regarded the boy as some sort of throwaway plaything.

Back