Baby Killed

Don’t have a dog but could it not be as simple as going to the loo, or getting the bottle after a sleep deprived night and not remembering to take the dog with you?

It could be that simple for a simpleton. Hopefully you haven’t got kids and a dog.

Nope great pets too not the f***ing dogs fault sone owners are fucktards

It’s not rocket science give exercise, love and attention and 9/10 you’ll get a good dog neglect couldn’t give a shit about it then it’s 50/50 same with the way some kids turn out due to fucktard parents

90% chance of getting a good dog even after giving it exercise, love and attention is still a pretty shit percentage.

Dogs that have historically been bred for fighting will not suddenly become nice, kind, gentle and loving dogs just because they have been treated right. It might reduce the risk but that risk will always be there due to their genetics.

Hopefully staffies will get added to the list of breeds in the dangerous dogs act.

Dogs for scratters anyway.

Last edited:

It could be that simple for a simpleton. Hopefully you haven’t got kids and a dog.

90% chance of getting a good dog even after giving it exercise, love and attention is still a pretty shit percentage.

Dogs that have historically been bred for fighting will not suddenly become nice, kind, gentle and loving dogs just because they have been treated right. It might reduce the risk but that risk will always be there due to their genetics.

Hopefully staffies will get added to the list of breeds in the dangerous dogs act.

What a load of tabloid-fed shite.
Did you know that Jack Russells have killed a couple of babies in the UK in recent history (and research has shown they are the breed most likely to attack humans)? Want to add them to the Dangerous Dogs list?

Golden retrievers, German Shepherds, labradors and even dachsunds have killed babies - here or in the US - since the start of 2017.

As others have said, the type of people that would leave a dog alone with an infant - ie in a tragic case like this - are the type of people who would own a Staffy because they think it makes them look hard.

Add to that the tabloid narrative - on numerous occasions, papers like the Sun and Mail have pinned attacks on Staffies or "Staffy types" and it has then emerged that it was a different breed (mastiff, pitbull or a cross) - that you so gullibly swallow up, and lo and behold, you read the "these dogs are evil" pronouncements.

Yes, there's a problem with Staffies - the disproportionate number of knobheads who own them for the wrong reasons. That's why I would bring back dog licenses.

What a load of tabloid-fed shite.
Did you know that Jack Russells have killed a couple of babies in the UK in recent history (and research has shown they are the breed most likely to attack humans)? Want to add them to the Dangerous Dogs list?

Golden retrievers, German Shepherds, labradors and even dachsunds have killed babies - here or in the US - since the start of 2017.

As others have said, the type of people that would leave a dog alone with an infant - ie in a tragic case like this - are the type of people who would own a Staffy because they think it makes them look hard.

Add to that the tabloid narrative - on numerous occasions, papers like the Sun and Mail have pinned attacks on Staffies or "Staffy types" and it has then emerged that it was a different breed (mastiff, pitbull or a cross) - that you so gullibly swallow up, and lo and behold, you read the "these dogs are evil" pronouncements.

Yes, there's a problem with Staffies - the disproportionate number of knobheads who own them for the wrong reasons. That's why I would bring back dog licenses.

I am speaking from first hand experience.

You have a scratter dog don’t you?

Haven’t got a dog no, but I’ve got kids.

I’m not a simpleton either or I’d have joined the police force. They’ll take anyone these days it seems.....

If you walked in on a Jack Russell biting your child, you could remove it with relative ease.

Little chance that you'd be able to do anything in time if it was something like a Staff.

If you walked in on a Jack Russell biting your child, you could remove it with relative ease.

Little chance that you'd be able to do anything in time if it was something like a Staff.

It's a good job Jack Russells, and not Staffies, are the breed statistically most likely to attack kids, then.

It's a good job Jack Russells, and not Staffies, are the breed statistically most likely to attack kids, then.
Statistically, have there been more human deaths attributed to Jack Russells or Staffs?
Not just kids, a total of fatalities over all.

I think I know the answer mind.

Haven’t got a dog no, but I’ve got kids.

I’m not a simpleton either or I’d have joined the police force. They’ll take anyone these days it seems.....

You are right they do, luckily I joined years ago when there were exams to pass. It could be argued that the standards had to drop due to the quality of applicant the education system churns out.

Even if that happened, it couldn't and wouldn't be enforced. Too many breeds crossed with staffies.
Plenty of bigger dogs, not just staffies would be a danger to a new infant. Especially if owners of the dog and parents of the child are thoughtless idiots, and sadly there are loads of those around.
Mrs R walks dogs for a local rescue/ shelter and her current favourite, until a couple of days ago, was a staffie. She says its a lovely dog, which has now gone on trial to prospective new owners. They took this dog home and just opened the car door and the dog jumped out and ran off. They spent a while chasing it and eventually got it back. Some people are just idiots, and unfortunately, a lot of them are parents. They should need to pass a test to be a parent or dog owner.

Even if that happened, it couldn't and wouldn't be enforced. Too many breeds crossed with staffies.
Plenty of bigger dogs, not just staffies would be a danger to a new infant. Especially if owners of the dog and parents of the child are thoughtless idiots, and sadly there are loads of those around.
Mrs R walks dogs for a local rescue/ shelter and her current favourite, until a couple of days ago, was a staffie. She says its a lovely dog, which has now gone on trial to prospective new owners. They took this dog home and just opened the car door and the dog jumped out and ran off. They spent a while chasing it and eventually got it back. Some people are just idiots, and unfortunately, a lot of them are parents. They should need to pass a test to be a parent or dog owner.

How couldn’t it be enforced?

Give your head a wobble man and stay off the duff f***ing clueless

I am speaking from first hand experience.

You have a scratter dog don’t you?
I’ve had Staffies and a recently a Bedlington funnily enough the Staff was by far more more placid would have another no problem great loving dogs

Scratter dog ..... Wow how original keep reading the sun you really haven’t got the first f***ing clue about them really have you

How couldn’t it be enforced?

Because our lawmakers would no doubt fuck it up. Was there a dangerous dogs act passed that was got round banned pit bulls by cross breeding them, so they couldn't be included. Plenty of complaints at the time that the law was not specific, and didn't include crosses. Could be wrong though.

Because our lawmakers would no doubt fuck it up. Was there a dangerous dogs act passed that was got round banned pit bulls by cross breeding them, so they couldn't be included. Plenty of complaints at the time that the law was not specific, and didn't include crosses. Could be wrong though.

The dangerous dogs act of 1991 I think it was. It doesn’t apply just to pure breeds of banned dogs but any dogs displaying characteristics or features of banned dogs, that’s where there legislators covered the cross breeding. The dog will get seized and assessed by an expert and a report written about what breeds are mixed and in what ratios, what behaviours of each breed are displayed by the dog. The courts then have a tange of options available from destruction down to conditions such as always being muzzled, the dog needing to be insured for third party injuries etc.

I have done quite a few warrants under the dangerous dogs act and some if them are f***ing terrifying. Massive dogs bred and trained for no other reason than aggression.

Management supervisions

Spelling, punctuation and grammar clearly not on the entrance exam then.....

Was your full stop button stuck?

Give your head a wobble man and stay off the duff f***ing clueless

You’ve git one haven’t you?

Last edited:
The dangerous dogs act of 1991 I think it was. It doesn’t apply just to pure breeds of banned dogs but any dogs displaying characteristics or features of banned dogs, that’s where there legislators covered the cross breeding. The dog will get seized and assessed by an expert and a report written about what breeds are mixed and in what ratios, what behaviours of each breed are displayed by the dog. The courts then have a tange of options available from destruction down to conditions such as always being muzzled, the dog needing to be insured for third party injuries etc.

I have done quite a few warrants under the dangerous dogs act and some if them are f***ing terrifying. Massive dogs bred and trained for no other reason than aggression.

Was your full stop button stuck?

You’ve git one haven’t you?
Was my avatar not a give away like ?

Had one for 13yr great dog sadly I didn’t walk about with him with my top off and a can of Fosters in my hand :rolleyes:he was a proper loved family dog (like many are) and greatly missed by the family especially my younger nieces and nephews

Statistically, have there been more human deaths attributed to Jack Russells or Staffs?
Not just kids, a total of fatalities over all.

I think I know the answer mind.

I don't know- not seen statistics. comparing the two. The dogs who have most often been involved in ffatal attacks in the UK over the last decade or so are Rottweilers and Mastiffs.

Back