Baby gender party

WTF is this nonsense :lol:
Was a party in Rosedene yesterday and it was just to reveal the gender of a baby , couple revealed it by bursting a balloon and loads of pink petals fell out , unbelievable

I saw something similar on FB the other week with people saying we've finally got a girl in the family. I'm not superstitious but it's seriously temping fate IMO. There are many complications that can happen between early pregnancy and birth.

It's a load of attention seeking nonsense. Should be kept between the parents and immediate family if they wish to know.

Have you seen baby showers? All these stupid games they play like guessing the weight of the baby, guessing it's hair colour, guessing how many stitches she'll have in her chuff etc. I couldn't think of a worse way to spend an afternoon.

I saw something similar on FB the other week with people saying we've finally got a girl in the family. I'm not superstitious but it's seriously temping fate IMO. There are many complications that can happen between early pregnancy and birth.
It’s not going to change sex though.

Nee wonder the Rosedene aint got a chance of winning the Echo pub of the year :lol::lol:
WTF is this nonsense :lol:
Was a party in Rosedene yesterday and it was just to reveal the gender of a baby , couple revealed it by bursting a balloon and loads of pink petals fell out , unbelievable

A lass who my missus knows had one then plastered photos all over Facebook without letting anyone see if it was a boy or a girl. A few people who weren’t there commented asking if it was a boy or a girl and she replied each of them saying she wasn’t telling them. Attention seeking fuckwit.

Back