BA long haul flights...

Look at me etc.

I know its economy but fuck me....11hrs with basically no extra room compared to their short haul service. Thankfully the bloke in front was kind enough not to recline his seat.

Sure I've flown on 2hr easyjet flights with more room anarl...

Suppose it depends on the aircraft but the recent American Airlines flight pissed all over the BA one.

For what it's worth, have a look on Seat Guru.
It tells you the seat layout for the flight you are on and which are the best and worst seats.
There is one particular seat 25D on an Airbus A380 they call the throne.
Get it if you can, in economy, but almost as good as business class.

Look at me etc.

I know its economy but fuck me....11hrs with basically no extra room compared to their short haul service. Thankfully the bloke in front was kind enough not to recline his seat.

Suppose it depends on the aircraft but the recent American Airlines flight pissed all over the BA one.

Did you get on a 747? Absolutely f***ing horrendous them. I know they are in the process of replacing them but Jesus.

For what it's worth, have a look on Seat Guru.
It tells you the seat layout for the flight you are on and which are the best and worst seats.
There is one particular seat 25D on an Airbus A380 they call the throne.
Get it if you can, in economy, but almost as good as business class.

You can get the throne seat in most aircraft, its always the one I look for first.

Look at me etc.

Just have a few beers man

Flew back from Kuala Lumpa and the person in front reclined the whole way back. Absolutely no leg room
I rarely recline my seat on long haul but coming back from the states a few weeks ago on an overnight flight I thought nowt off it.
I almost came to blows with the bellend behind me who, instead of just saying excuse me mate" decided to start kicking and punching the back of my seat. His arse went when I got up mind.

I've got a nine and a half hour flight Heathrow to Miami (cattle class) on Monday, ot looking forward to that fcker

I worked at Heathrow for about a year and used to resuscitate at least 3 per week in baggage reclaim from “economy class syndrome “ it was the most dangerous place in the airport at the time.

11 hours in cattle class is horrendous.
I flew from Los Angeles to Sydney, back in 1992.
I flew cattle class, on Qantas, which wasn't too bad, as there was an endless supply, of 'complimentary' beer, to while away the long hours, spent on the plane.

Back