B&Q "Psychic" cleared of exorcising ghost from lasses chebs

Tidied. It's yesterday's word young Barnacle. You don't get people from Wingate getting aereated about people saying "you" instead of "thou" because they've accepted the modern terminology is the norm.

These days, cheb and chebs mean cock or tits. Easy to remember, people generally don't have two cocks unless they're from a shallow gene pool.
Not in Sunderland mate

Ignoring how f***ing mental the whole case is, why are the newspapers naming and showing a photo of an innocent man?

Maybe he has outstanding charges of a similar nature allowing them to put his name about.

"Has this man told you your tits are possessed by beezlebub, mashed them to bits then charged you £20? We'd like to hear from you"

This bit is a bit odd, wonder what they were upto for 4 hours.

During the first visit Halsey and a female assistant he described as his 'student' were inside the property for four hours while the family waited outside.

Edit. Chebs are cocks.

"Bet you 50p I can make your tits jiggle without touching them".

*give tits a good old jiggle*

"I owe you 50p".

For some reason this story made me think of that old chestnut.

Taken from The Mirror

"The complainant told police Mr Halsey had performed ‘chanting’ during their session, which was ‘like something out of Harry Potter’, and sounded like ‘parseltongue’, which in the fictional series is the language of serpents.”

Sounds like he's been watching Britain's Most Haunted thinking "Acorah must get lurds of fanny but how am I gonna learn all that shit?"

Just as Harry Potter is announced as tonight's feature film

Straight out of Viz

Gary Frotter and the shirtful of secrets

Last edited:

Back