B&Q "Psychic" cleared of exorcising ghost from lasses chebs

Lasses don't have chebs :rolleyes:
Pathetic isnt it, woman dont have cocks on their chests.

Its the f***ing non mackem/north east invaders coming on with all their southern fanny sayings.

All jokes aside it really annoys me calling chebs tits :lol::lol::lol:

Until you remember cheb means cock.
Always said you were a proper gadgy

you fuckers really need to make up your mind about what that means...
A cheb is a cock, like the ol chebend (bellend). People that say chebs are tits are not from the north east.

Last edited:

Its the f***ing non mackem/north east invaders coming on with all their southern fanny sayings.

A cheb is a cock, like the ol chebend (bellend). People that say chebs are tits are not from the north east.
Thanks for the clarification, much appreciate it.

I just feel shan for people posting on the Sunderland message board not knowing correct Mackem terminology

There's that anarl but there are so few of us pure inbred Mackems on here these days I feel its our duty to educate
Tidied. It's yesterday's word young Barnacle. You don't get people from Wingate getting aereated about people saying "you" instead of "thou" because they've accepted the modern terminology is the norm.

These days, cheb and chebs mean cock or tits. Easy to remember, people generally don't have two cocks unless they're from a shallow gene pool.

Back