(B-52_Bomber) what you doing this weekend thread?

• Thread starter Deleted member 41941
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 41941

Friday day - Work
Friday night - Takeaway, beers, flicking between Golf showdown, college American football, Ipswich game.

Saturday - Going to London

Sunday - Coming back from London

Have a good weekend everyone.

Bait out with 2 Daughters, and Grandbairns last night at Waggon
Out for Lunch with Daughter and grandsons today then a few beers tonight.
Fly to Heathrow and on to UAE the morra for work after being home for 9 nights which have flown over:( Back for 2 weeks at Christmas though:D

Friday: will try and do a 10k run at lunchtime and finish as early as possible. Night in tonight where I'll be forcing my lass to watch the original 1973 version of the greatest film of all time, Papillon.

Saturday: slap up Michelin star seafood tasting lunch in the city.

Sunday: buying a duck at the butchers, not sure what we're doing with it.

Friday - Birthday, through Newcastle for a gig, taxi back early hours
Saturday - Walsall away, bus down at 6:45am, back to the local for midnight
Sunday - The local

Friday - Few drinks in Ponteland
Saturday - Off to the Lakes for a bit of light exercise and heavy drinking
Sunday - Repeat the Saturday plan

Fri - Packing up me work laptop in a minute then off to Morrisons for some cans of IPA. Haircuts with the boyo when he gets back from School and home made chicken kebabs for tea
Sat - Not much in the morning might finish cleaning the hard drive on me old desktop PC before dismantling. Take the kids round me mams to stop then off out to Newcastle with the missus(no) and friends
Sun - Pack then to the station for a train to Manchester Airport and flight to Helsinki (hopefully not too hungover off Saturday night)

Getting better lad.

Fri - Fixing my mams car - it’s going to be cold down the lock-up. Beer in the fridge for when I’m finished
Sat - Taking my daughter to see Santa at Beamish, bait and beer
Sun - Take daughter swimming then possibly drive to warrington, might leave early Monday though

Friday day - Work
Friday night - Takeaway, beers, flicking between Golf showdown, college American football, Ipswich game.

Saturday - Going to London

Sunday - Coming back from London

Have a good weekend everyone.
Very similar to me.

Today: off work, but doing a bit now having got pissed last night. Off to the local for a couple then home for a takeaway

Tomorrow: down London for a house party. Tooting towers 10th year anniversary party. Hoping to sniff so many poppers my lips turn blue again.

Sunday: travel back home dying, will have a couple of cans to try and sort myself out.

Monday: off work crying all day

Back