Axed rail routes may be reopened under new Department for Transport plans

I don't know why I am posting this link. so this will be my last contribution to this thread

Living in…Consett - Zoopla

Is that the best they could come up with to entice people to Consett? Most of it is telling you how close it is to better places anyway.

Yeah that at a push, :lol:

But that was the point of the original post of no rail link to Consett.

I thought your other post was going to be your last? More lies coming out of you than was in that please come to consett website

why not - its only about 1hr 10mins tops (probably closer to 50 mins on a good traffic day)

imagine how quick it would be if they showed some investment up north and dualled the 69 all the way
;)
If any road is screaming out for an upgrade it's that one, number of times I've been crawling along at less than 40 behind lorries on the Brampton/Low Row section, and don't get me started on tractors down by Haydon Bridge end :evil:

why not - its only about 1hr 10mins tops (probably closer to 50 mins on a good traffic day)

imagine how quick it would be if they showed some investment up north and dualled the 69 all the way
;)
Best not to invest in roads over rail though; all that does is encourage more car traffic.

Back