Aww poor ickle wosie must be protected

My sis lives in ash ford,Rose west was incarcerated in bronze field about half a mile from my sisters house,the local paper ran a story about cookery classes in the prison and rose west’s tuna bake was apparently fantastic :rolleyes: I once saw horses being taken inside the prison grounds for some bizzare reason :eek:

My sis lives in ash ford,Rose west was incarcerated in bronze field about half a mile from my sisters house,the local paper ran a story about cookery classes in the prison and rose west’s tuna bake was apparently fantastic :rolleyes: I once saw horses being taken inside the prison grounds for some bizzare reason :eek:
Dogs day off?

This happen recently?

Just saw a prison wagon with 3 police cars either side of it going through Durham a couple of weeks ago.

Blocking the roads off so they had a clear run through the traffic and traffic lights.

whats wrang wi ya man? she looks like filth, just need to make sure you put in a good performance or hide any sharp objects :lol:
She looks like the sort that would sniff glue until she passed out then piss on your couch man. Filth in the sense she needs a f***ing wash. Absolutely rotten. :lol:

Even if you are a fat, bald, short, eunuch with nee crack you could do better.

Last edited:
This happen recently?

Just saw a prison wagon with 3 police cars either side of it going through Durham a couple of weeks ago.

Blocking the roads off so they had a clear run through the traffic and traffic lights.

Yep I got held up in this aswell. Will have probably been her like

Money well spent. We don't want murderers murdering each other. I reckon that would have a very negative effect on the moral of those trying their damnedest to rehabilitate them.

Back