Away Tickets

Sold out according to my mate. Not showing on the website so looks like he is right. Gutted thought I could get them tomorrow with people on lower points.
Not sure, but I think away games get removed from online sale at 16:30 each day. So should be on sale tomorrow at 9. I’d be surprised if we sold 4K tickets so quickly, especially as we only played them a few months ago.

I could see the Peterborough game listed earlier but not now.
Surely with 3000+ tickets it hasn't sold out already ??

Sounds like it has. Cracking support to sell out so quickly but gutted all the same.
Not sure, but I think away games get removed from online sale at 16:30 each day. So should be on sale tomorrow at 9. I’d be surprised if we sold 4K tickets so quickly, especially as we only played them a few months ago.
He said he tried earlier on, Ive only just to say looked on .... I did feel they were going on sale far too late

Last edited:
Sounds like it has. Cracking support to sell out so quickly but gutted all the same.

He said he tried earlier on, Ive only just to say looked on .... I did feel they were going on sale far too late

I had no problems at 3.15 this afternoon. Looking at the way sales went for Ipswich, I'd be amazed if we'd sold out Peterborough already.

Still waiting for my Accrington tickets to arrive, order on line never arrived Chris Waters arranged for me and my son to be added to the list to be given new tickets at the ground. Got there they weren’t there and no list. So had to buy two more tickets!

Chris agreed to sort a refund but still waiting for that as well!

In future I am going to the ticket office

I can't believe an away game like this has sold out in August before reaching the zero point stage. The match there was season was near the end of the season and I got a ticket no problems.

It's just a bit rubbish if the ticketing website only operates during office hours

Probably a logical explanation for not doing so...but why not have a designated desk in Blackcat House on matchdays which sells only away tickets to supporters who have the required number of Loyalty Pts for each particular away match...Would be ideal for those of us who only get down/up on match days..and save a few pound over the season on the £2:25 admin/postal fee.

I can't believe an away game like this has sold out in August before reaching the zero point stage. The match there was season was near the end of the season and I got a ticket no problems.

It's just a bit rubbish if the ticketing website only operates during office hours
It’s not sold out, check at 10am

Back