Away Tickets - Wigan.

The PC is used by club officials, scouts etc etc so thereโ€™s always a few hundred in the centre section meaning they couldnt give the whole area to away fans, they could have given them a couple thousand extra to a similar number we took to their place. Be great if Wigan did give us the side stand great away game when Stewart scored 1-0

That won't happen

Wigan are averaging 9,000 in a 25,000 stadium, so it would be a shame if they didn't give us additional tickets.

Isn't really how it works though. We average 30,000 in a 48,000 stadium but wouldn't/couldn't give the likes of Sheff Wed any more. We'll get the full stand behind the goal, around 4,700 tickets.

Isn't really how it works though. We average 30,000 in a 48,000 stadium but wouldn't/couldn't give the likes of Sheff Wed any more. We'll get the full stand behind the goal, around 4,700 tickets.
We got over 5200 for Bolton and they went within days

Possible to get tickets in with the Wigan fans?
Just joined their club for tickets. Used my Aussie home address. Going to order and pick up at the stadium when they go on sale

Last edited:
Possible to get tickets in with the Wigan fans?
Just joined their club for tickets. Used my Aussie home address. Going to order and pick up at the stadium when they go on sale
Be very surprised if you actually get the tickets. Never a good idea to get tickets in the home sections.

Be very surprised if you actually get the tickets. Never a good idea to get tickets in the home sections.
Done it umpteen times when tickets are scarce. Dinnit worry marra, 60 year auld, been round the block. Got 50 tickets from my Portsmouth address in the 90โ€™s for Leeds away in their end. Wigan away? Aโ€™ll be arlreet

Back