Away Tickets - Wigan.

Rodderz

Full Back
Haven't done an away game for a long time due to work commitments, but I've had a change in shifts etc so I'm fancying Wigan away on Feb 26th.

Can anyone give a heads up on when to usually expect them going on sale so I can attempt a ticket? Not really sure how far in advance we work with away games.

Cheers in advance.

It'll be interesting to see how many they give us. Even going well, they have enough capacity to give us a very big allocation. But I doubt they'll want to.

I'll be after some kindly season-card holder(s) with points - who aren't attending - to help me out here by the looks of it.

No harm in asking, is there?

(It's half-term week... there's bound to be a few who can't make it... ) PM's appreciated!

It’ll be c4000 in the stand behind the goal, no way they’ll give us the big stand opposite tunnel again
At the time we only had away fans in that large stand regardless of the size of following. It was only after we got into the Premier League we moved away fans behind the goal and it’s been that way ever since.

I'll be after some kindly season-card holder(s) with points - who aren't attending - to help me out here by the looks of it.

No harm in asking, is there?

(It's half-term week... there's bound to be a few who can't make it... ) PM's appreciated!

Still on the look-out for these if any SC Holders with a healthy points tally knows for certain they can't make it.....

Wigan are averaging 9,000 in a 25,000 stadium, so it would be a shame if they didn't give us additional tickets.
Yeah but there were about 7000 empty seats to the right of where Sheffield Wednesday in December were sitting and they only got 2,800.

Back