Away tickets: Peterborough

i thought ticket master now manage it? Or am I missing something?
Not how I understand it, I believe that we are effectively hiring their technology, we decide when tickets are released etc etc and its us who are responsible for loading relevant details and distribution of tickets

Not how I understand it, I believe that we are effectively hiring their technology, we decide when tickets are released etc etc and its us who are responsible for loading relevant details and distribution of tickets

Ah i see.

Either way it's frustrating as owt.

How much are adult tickets? - just seen 24 quid

Last edited:
Peterborough showing as no tickets available for everyone? I didn't realise until this morning that they'd gone on sale cos away tickets have disappeared off the eticketing front page.

They are available m8 - and are visible, I've just got some

Yeah - I just had to sort mine over the phone. They're not showing as available online yet to 30+ points.

At work so can't post photos but

Peterborough United v Sunderland AFC
Sat 31 August 2019 , 15:00
Away Games

• Open to
    • Season Ticket Holder 30+ Points

Got mine ordered this morning fortunately ! Won’t let me get them on another season ticket holders account because apparently they don’t have the right to. It seems as if they have given members access, but then took access away from ST holders. What a mess !

Still tickets showing for blocks E4 (direct behind goal), E6 (behind goal towards corner) as well as the A block in the north stand.

Back