Away tickets: Peterborough

DJM

Striker
I'm still fizzing about the rubbish way tickets were sold for Ipswich away. Having been told on SAFC that the away allocation was sold out I bought a home end ticket (as near as I could get to the away fans), only to find there were more away tickets available.
I'm wondering about going to the Peterborough game, but realise that its a poky ground so the away allocation will be small.
I just hope that if there is any chance of me getting a ticket the process will be properly publicised and handled.

I'm still fizzing about the rubbish way tickets were sold for Ipswich away. Having been told on SAFC that the away allocation was sold out I bought a home end ticket (as near as I could get to the away fans), only to find there were more away tickets available.
I'm wondering about going to the Peterborough game, but realise that its a poky ground so the away allocation will be small.
I just hope that if there is any chance of me getting a ticket the process will be properly publicised and handled.
Dunno why the club can't be bothered to not update the website for those not on Twitter, however Chris Waters (SLO) tweeted ticket info. Good allocation of 3858, General sale on Friday. Sales start on Monday with tiers set at 50+, 30+, 10+, 0+ & members. Think it's more expensive than last season but not certain, adult ticket is £26

Dunno why the club can't be bothered to not update the website for those not on Twitter, however Chris Waters (SLO) tweeted ticket info. Good allocation of 3858, General sale on Friday. Sales start on Monday with tiers set at 50+, 30+, 10+, 0+ & members. Think it's more expensive than last season but not certain, adult ticket is £26
Same price as last season.

I think the original 2000 tickets were sold out which the club announced and then Ipswich offered another block of tickets and Club didn’t publicise it very well.

Posh allocation is almost 4000 so don’t think you’ll have an issue, details of the phases are already out, start on Monday for 50+ points

So not properly publicised, then. What's the use of an official website without up to date information?

According to the Peterborough website Ipswich had 4014 there today. Rumour was they got allocated 4200. Why we 400 less?

Don't normally buy many away tickets so don't really know the score
Can you add friends and family to your account on your Ticketmaster account like you did for Wembley and order all the tickets to come to your house, I am needing 4 tickets

Can you add friends and family to your account on your Ticketmaster account like you did for Wembley and order all the tickets to come to your house, I am needing 4 tickets
Yes, you can. But each person will need the correct number of points for you to be able to buy a ticket.

Joke this ticketmaster system, I’m amazed we are taking any fans anywhere at the moment. On sale 12 days before the game is bad enough but still no sign of them on line 😤

Joke this ticketmaster system, I’m amazed we are taking any fans anywhere at the moment. On sale 12 days before the game is bad enough but still no sign of them on line 😤
They’re on now
Yes, but can only buy if they meet loyalty point requirements

Last edited:

Back