Away fans

The problem with the south stand is loads of people rushed to be part of the singing section with no intention of contributing
I know mate, I got kicked out for persistent standing in the lower tier in the first year. Complained to the club and found out there was seats at the back which we swapped to straight away however even up there people wouldn’t join in with the chants and whatnot.

I know mate, I got kicked out for persistent standing in the lower tier in the first year. Complained to the club and found out there was seats at the back which we swapped to straight away however even up there people wouldn’t join in with the chants and whatnot.
...you do know in EVERY single ground in the country, not every single supporter sings?. Can't force people man. Do your bit and get on with it, if they want to join in they will.

Been said the loads of times the only place for them to go is back where they were, the stadium was built for it so they can be segregated down stairs. The police holding rooms are in the sw corner. The club are not going to spend money rebuilding inside the concourse for segregation. It's the South stand or upstairs!

Can’t be the SWC due to the executive boxes behind plus those who fill it would also be right next the padded seats/corporates in the centre

That’s was one of the arguments for the move due to it looking bad on tv :lol:

People like to see chanting back and forth - its part of the English game - we dont want them behind the goal for obvious reasons- the SE corner also easy for police

If being next to the away fans made the atmosphere better then the north stand would have started singing. Shit atmosphere is nowt to do with the away fans being moved
Nonsense. The away fans aren't next to the north stand. They are above it and completely out of sight. They should be moved back to the lower tier either way. The experiment clearly hasn't worked.

That would do

It’s the only logical place I can think of. SWC & NWC have the executive boxes so could cause issues for certain games (mags etc), North stand now has the black cats bar seats, South stand is now the “home end” and the most vocal part and the SEC has had too much work done to the councourse for the family section.

Back