Awaiting Moderator Approval

Home Away

Reserve Squad
I wholly understand that when a new poster comes along you would wish to check on their posts for a while.

Please could I ask how many posts before "awaiting moderator approval" no longer applies? Its hard to get into a conversation if I post and it takes a while to get approved, by which time the conversation has moved on.

Cheers!

I thought it only applied to people who swear etc in one of their first posts so not sure why this would be set on your account.

I thought it only applied to people who swear etc in one of their first posts so not sure why this would be set on your account.

You thought wrong.

I wholly understand that when a new poster comes along you would wish to check on their posts for a while.

Please could I ask how many posts before "awaiting moderator approval" no longer applies? Its hard to get into a conversation if I post and it takes a while to get approved, by which time the conversation has moved on.

Cheers!

The number of posts is only one factor as sometimes accounts are flagged for other reasons too (as is the case for your account), but you now look to be close to the threshold for automatic approval. Just keep posting.

You thought wrong.

The number of posts is only one factor as sometimes accounts are flagged for other reasons too (as is the case for your account), but you now look to be close to the threshold for automatic approval. Just keep posting.

Thank you

You thought wrong.

Ive been posting for months yet i still get the awaiting mod approval mesg.
I also seem to get short bans for the smallest thing aswell yet others get away with murder

Back