"Awaiting moderation"?

fyl2u

Striker
Ooh, this is new! What's this all about then?

I just posted a new thread with links to two news stories in it, but it's saying "Awaiting moderation".

https://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/playing-youngsters-in-the-first-team-hitc-vs-safc-com.1428357/

Is it because of the two links or because of the 8 smiley faces that it got flagged for moderation?

Or is it because it was me that posted the thread, following that debacle on Saturday where I dared to suggest that some of our players played well despite the result and got thoroughly pitchforked for it?

@Keith S30S ?

----------

Edit: Oh what, the thread's gone! Can someone explain why please?

If you were worried about copyright because I'd quoted the the other two sites, I'd argue the Fair Dealing defence for a non-profit usage for review/critique. Totally safe!

---

Edit2: Actually the non-profit part was bollocks, I don't know why I said that, but it would still fall under the review/critique Fair Dealing exception. :p

Last edited:

Ooh, this is new! What's this all about then?

I just posted a new thread with links to two news stories in it, but it's saying "Awaiting moderation".

https://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/playing-youngsters-in-the-first-team-hitc-vs-safc-com.1428357/

Is it because of the two links or because of the 8 smiley faces that it got flagged for moderation?

Or is it because it was me that posted the thread, following that debacle on Saturday where I dared to suggest that some of our players played well despite the result and got thoroughly pitchforked for it?

@Keith S30S ?

----------

Edit: Oh what, the thread's gone! Can someone explain why please?

If you were worried about copyright because I'd quoted the the other two sites, I'd argue the Fair Dealing defence for a non-profit usage for review/critique. Totally safe!

---

Edit2: Actually the non-profit part was bollocks, I don't know why I said that, but it would still fall under the review/critique Fair Dealing exception. :p
Everything i post comes up with awaiting mod approval.
Ive been banned twice now and never told why yet the same names on here can tyoe pretty much anything and get away scott free

my comments are now awaiting moderation since i put a post up about wetherspoon, hpw come?? Ive not said anythingbad, just asked a question

Back