Avicii DNYT

Laidback Luke's statement from 2016:

Luke says that when he saw Avicii in August of 2015, “he looked terrible”. So bad, in fact, that Luke worried the 26-year-old would join the “27 club” of music and film stars who died at that age. “It sounds horrible but it’s the truth, and I can’t take back the overwhelming sense of frustration I felt,” the Dutchman says.

“Live fast, die young and have a good-looking corpse!” John Derek 1949

RIP

It's no age to die but I can't say I'm going to miss his music - EDM is the very opposite of what dance music was about for me and he was an awful DJ.

Everyone has different musical tastes and a lot of stuff wasn't exactly my cup of tea to say the least - but people must not have turned on the telly, listened to the radio or drank in a bar in the last nigh on 10 years if they can honestly say theyd never heard a song by the lad.

My worst nightmare having that racket on in a pub.

I'd heard of the fella but not so much his music - the stuff posted isn't really my bag, I preferred 90's dance music that involved singing etc. RIP all the same, 28 is no age :(.

Everyone has different musical tastes and a lot of stuff wasn't exactly my cup of tea to say the least - but people must not have turned on the telly, listened to the radio or drank in a bar in the last nigh on 10 years if they can honestly say theyd never heard a song by the lad.
Knew the name, but not specific songs. Heard all of them, impossible not to have.

Back