Avicii DNYT

Wow!

So sad - RIP

he was nee bass generator like, he was one of those dj's who stood behind the decks but didnt actually dj, just pretended

rip to the lad all the same

Is BG still on the go?

Used to work in Trax record shop in Newcastle in early days of rave scene.

Must be hard to keep it all in check being a superstar dj like. Its not as if you have to keep your wits about you to rip out a guitar solo or owt, you could tip up at a gig fucked off your face, flip a few knobs on a dynotron and you're golden

What the fuck was he doing in Oman it’s not exactly a holiday resort or dance hotspot

Oman is on my bucket list, one of the few middle east countries i'd like to visit given the political climate in the area. it has a decent tourist industry.

RIP Avicii, some very decent tunes

Oman is on my bucket list, one of the few middle east countries i'd like to visit given the political climate in the area. it has a decent tourist industry.

RIP Avicii, some very decent tunes
Lovely country and people, both so unlike the rest of the ME

@Sandboy gave me some details about a hotel there that someone he knew owned. Looked gorgeous, then I saw the price :eek:
There was another on that BBC series with Monica the chef, again obscenely priced though

Very sad like, seen him numerous times in Ibiza and Creamfields. He was tremendous when he first broke producing under the name Tim Berg. He sold out to the mainstream in the end but who can blame him the money getting chucked at him.

Bromance (no lyrics) is a cracking tune, never forget the summer in Ibiza it was played everywhere

RIP

Last edited:

Back