Average house price of where you live

Bought my 6 bed detached new build for £175K about 9 years ago. Sold it for £175K in October. It was on the market at above that price for about a year.

To be fair I only spend about £5K on fixtures and fittings when I first moved in then not much else after that.

Bought my 6 bed detached new build for £175K about 9 years ago. Sold it for £175K in October. It was on the market at above that price for about a year.

To be fair I only spend about £5K on fixtures and fittings when I first moved in then not much else after that.

That sounds cheap for a 6 bed detached like

When did Sunderland fans become so nasty to each other? In person it's always a great experience but on here people always want to shoot people down.

To be fair I spend about £5K on fixtures and fittings when I first moved in then not much else after that.

Must be somewhere shite to be that cheap?

Zoopla says it's bang on average for the street but I know Zoopla is wrong cos we had it valued to borrow against it to stop it falling apart. As of right now that money has gone as far as removing the roof and although the place is no doubt lighter I don't think that adds anything value wise.

Back