Avengers - Endgame

Every thread? I think not.
Didn't mean you specifically but on all the threads about this GOT etc there are posters coming on and telling you how shit it is. Fair enough if they are into those kind of films/tv shows but think a particular one isn't as good as others but I don't understand why people would go onto a thread about something they have no interest in just to tell everyone they think it's shit.

Just confirmed at Silverlink no end credit scenes after Endgame but a 15 minute comfort break between films

I hope Costa is still Open during the break, told our lass that if she must fall asleep do it through Infinity War lol

Aye they said that here as well. Confirmed it online there’s no end scenes like so at least it won’t be a 4am finish!

Gutted that the leaked footage appeared to be right :(

I managed to avoid that. I’m guessing it was to do with Iron Man?

Really chuffed they’ve gone with Sam as Captain America. Think he’s better than Bucky. Also I’m hoping Asgardians of the Galaxy happens. That would be epic.

I managed to avoid that. I’m guessing it was to do with Iron Man?

Really chuffed they’ve gone with Sam as Captain America. Think he’s better than Bucky. Also I’m hoping Asgardians of the Galaxy happens. That would be epic.

Tony Stark's death was absolutely heartbreaking mind. I will be very interested to see if they configure a new "Iron man"

Tony Stark's death was absolutely heartbreaking mind. I will be very interested to see if they configure a new "Iron man"

”It’s ok you can rest now” :cry:

In a way I was surprised they didn’t “kill” more of them off. I was a little surprise at Black Widow as she’s obviously getting her own film. I also like how it leaves things a bit open ended with the quantum realm/time travel thing.

New Iron Man if it’s anything like the comics will be Morgan. They’d be utterly stupid if they tried to do another origin film of it though.

That battle scene as well :eek: when Peter asked how everything was and said he’d been fine and then Dr Strange said “ok it’s been 5 years they need our help now” :lol:

I loved the callback to the lift scene from Winter Soldier as well:lol:

I'm hoping to get to see it at the 3pm showing tomorrow, but cannot book my seat until I know there is adequate cover in the office for me to get away on an early finish. I had planned to get to the 2pm showing at Cineworld in Newcastle but that time is nearly fully booked. The 3pm showing are slowly filling up too!

Anyway my theory

Galactus, played by Steve Guttenberg, turns up, gives Thanos a good kicking. Spits out Optimus Prime, who then transforms into the Millennium Falcon, and hyper-violates Thanos, before dropping him into a ocean world where he is eaten by a huge shark called Bruce.

Back