Autumn booster jabs

Mrs BiG had her 4th jab on 30th October. Just a bit after I had mine.

We're going on holiday in February and I thought it a good idea to update my Covid records on and stick them in my iPhone wallet. Just in case. There's not a current need for it where we're going, but I'm a belt and braces kinda guy ;) and it doesn't do any harm.

Mrs BiG decided to do the same.

She can't find any record of the 4th jab. So she followed the advice on the app and called 119. She got a call back from the records people and they requested all her details; NHS number, date of jab, location of vaxx centre, type of vaccine. They didn't give her, or she lost, the little card they hand out when they give you the jab, but I still had mine so the detail was the same.

They still couldn't find a record. The phrase they used was 'it's not possible to resolve'.

So it's a trifle puzzling that you can make an appointment, receive a text to confirm it, somebody (in our case, two young females) in a community centre can check you in and tick you off a list, that you are then directed to another individual, who checks your paperwork, sticks a needle in your arm, injects a vaccine, then marks it off a list and sends you on your way... and there's no record of it happening.

Last edited:
Can't help but feel a little robbed.
4th Jab appears to have given me a vaccine-reaction that knocked me sideways for 3 months.
2 months later, I get Covid anyway, and feel like shite again.

Suppose I'm not extremely ill - I'm up and doing stuff, at least. Still though. Bassad.

Back