Autistic Charlton Fan

One of my favourite posters, really turns the place on its head.

It's great to see older people retain their true self right the way through life, that really takes courage and soul, I hope to do the same

Aye it’s the same the other way around as well mind. Answer their question and ask one in return. I’ve just joined bumble. Women need to be confident enough to start the conversation on there. I like women who have something to say and don’t like to be walked all over. Love reading peoples stuff on there though. Read ‘jog on men’ on there 🤷🏻‍♂️😂
Strong in the head, peace in the bed.

Strong in the head, peace in the bed.
Can’t be arsed with lazy bastards either. Went on a date a few year ago and the lass just sat and told me everything and everyone in life she didn’t like. She messaged me the next day and I told her she wasn’t for me. She text me back telling me i was a wanker :lol:

Fit as fuck until you seen her personality.

One of my favourite posters, really turns the place on its head.

It's great to see older people retain their true self right the way through life, that really takes courage and soul, I hope to do the same
You have the highest colours of anyone on this board...you're more special than you can imagine. never lose that mindset, it is priceless :D
Can’t be arsed with lazy bastards either. Went on a date a few year ago and the lass just sat and told me everything and everyone in life she didn’t like. She messaged me the next day and I told her she wasn’t for me. She text me back telling me i was a wanker :lol:

Fit as fuck until you seen her personality.
The best dates are the ones where you initially don't care for how someone looks, then you discover a good heart and an open mind and it's like losing your will to a creature from another world.

Last edited:
You have the highest colours of anyone on this board...you're more special than you can imagine. never lose that mindset, it is priceless :D

The best dates are the ones where you initially don't care for how someone looks, then you discover a good heart and an open mind and it's like losing your will to a creature from another world.
I’d find it hard to go out with someone I wasn’t attracted to mind. I could see myself getting bored down the line and wouldn’t be fair on the lass.

In truth, I've always been Grace's carer and the music has been our adhesive, however bad our relationship has been. I've let her go before knowing it was a mistake but she had to grow. We are best friends, and of late she is learning to love without ego, so you could say we are courting.

The more she sees me accepted, the more she can love me...as strange as it may seem, our current situation is mostly down to you guys 😍

What song?
The amber song thread.

Gelan's canny. He is creative philosophically and expresses himself well. Ultimately we are all autistic if you strip away the outer layers. Not sure what colour I am but Brilliant Blackness will do so everything after that is a bonus. Clear transparency would be nice. May take a few more lifetimes yet.

I’d find it hard to go out with someone I wasn’t attracted to mind. I could see myself getting bored down the line and wouldn’t be fair on the lass.

Gelan's canny. He is creative philosophically and expresses himself well. Ultimately we are all autistic if you strip away the outer layers. Not sure what colour I am but Brilliant Blackness will do so everything after that is a bonus. Clear transparency would be nice. May take a few more lifetimes yet.
I have seen real moral courage in here today, but of course I've always recognsed those without fear of love for their fellow man / woman. Sometimes you need the world to change to be understood.

I wish you well x

So some autistic Charlton fan comes on here and starts a decent post about Charlton fans having a protest at Wembley. Many can't see past his autistic use of language and slag him off as being mentally challenged and the post disappears (did he get banned). If that care home in Durham re-opens there are a lot of people on this forum ideally suited to working there.
Give it 3 years and he will be a troll that posts any old lie to get a response

Are you implying I have a welly top? I’m outraged!!

:lol:
Not me sista, I'd direct that question to the person who chose that gif.
Quick question, so you’re concerned about implied size but not location?
This has potential.
Well kept, welcoming spacious front entrance. Light and airy for entertaining visitors and guests. Tradesmen’s entrance? Round the back. Small and bijou.Might need a bit of a clean before use.
😋 soz I meant 👌 nar I meant 👏...😳🙈.

Apologies, it’s hard to type on an iPad with one hand.
nar not that you pack of dirty b*st*rds.
I’ve got a coffee on the go & my iPads in me lap.
Its the erection* that’s making it difficult.

* I’m building a scale model of the Eiffel Tower at the same time.

Fuck, I keep putting my foot in it.
Nar, not like f*st*ng you pack of REAL dirty b*st*rds.
I meant NOT like when if the two lads high five when they’re…
Fück it - I’m gonna stop digging.

Give it 3 years and he will be a troll that posts any old lie to get a response
That was in jest wasn't it? If it wasn't it still made me smile.
I'm sure you are marra. I've got ASD myself and so have 3 of my kids. It's not an illness ;)
I was diagnosed with Asperger's in my 40's, not an official diagnosis as that would have cost me about £1,500 back then but by my doctor so that makes me an unofficial Aspie I suppose. The diagnosis didn't really make a difference to me but it made a hell of a difference to my missus as she realised I wasn't being nasty when I said something she found nasty I was just replying with the truth. Being economic with the truth doesn't sit right with me, it's a bit like lying, ask me a question and I tell the truth whether you like it or not. As the song goes, "Don't ask me what I think of you I might not give the answer that you want me to". I'm Aspiefied it's what I do, not being able to read facial language is also a plus in my eyes because I listen to what people actually say rather than being fooled by false smiles and winks or what ever it is you NT's do with your faces.
As Dave (the rapper) might have said, "But Aspie is all I know. There ain't a thing that I would change in it"
Anyway, that's why I started this thread 3 years ago, Gelan was getting stick for being himself and I knew exactly what that felt like from my own experiences.
This has potential.
Well kept, welcoming spacious front entrance. Light and airy for entertaining visitors and guests. Tradesmen’s entrance? Round the back. Small and bijou.Might need a bit of a clean before use.
What about security? Has anyone ever made a forced entry at the front? Back doors ever been smashed in?

Last edited:
What about security? Has anyone ever made a forced entry at the front? Back doors ever been smashed in?
Dinnar mate, you’d have to get a crime number off the polis and get the insurance bloke to gan round and write a detailed, in-depth report.
Obvs, you’d have to arrange that beforehand with @Amber, can’t have just anyone rocking up to demand access, all willy-nilly like.

Last edited:
This has potential.

I have no words 😳😂

This has potential.

What the fuck?

I was diagnosed with Asperger's in my 40's, not an official diagnosis as that would have cost me about £1,500 back then but by my doctor so that makes me an unofficial Aspie I suppose. The diagnosis didn't really make a difference to me but it made a hell of a difference to my missus as she realised I wasn't being nasty when I said something she found nasty I was just replying with the truth. Being economic with the truth doesn't sit right with me, it's a bit like lying, ask me a question and I tell the truth whether you like it or not. As the song goes, "Don't ask me what I think of you I might not give the answer that you want me to". I'm Aspiefied it's what I do, not being able to read facial language is also a plus in my eyes because I listen to what people actually say rather than being fooled by false smiles and winks or what ever it is you NT's do with your faces.
As Dave (the rapper) might have said, "But Aspie is all I know. There ain't a thing that I would change in it"
Anyway, that's why I started this thread 3 years ago, Gelan was getting stick for being himself and I knew exactly what that felt like from my own experiences.
I have the same issues. Even on here I'll post something and get someone assuming an agenda when I'm stating a fact not an opinion. My wife would often say "you meant x when you said y". I'm thinking how do you know that, do I need to put a tin foil hat on? :lol:

Back